Condition: Factory New
Ships from Sklar
- Phone: (610) 756-7863
Shop with Confidence
Price Match Guarantee
Sales Tax Exemption
Dedicated Account Managers
Not ready to buy just yet?
Sklar Cardiovascular Cooley Derra Anastomosis Clamps feature 2 x 2 rows of fine atraumatic teeth, blunt rounded tips, and a stainless steel construction. This partially occluding clamp is used mostly for anastomosis in cardiovascular procedures and used to control blood flow from carotid artery, aorta, and vena cava. The teeth provide a delicate grip on vessels and are sensitive enough not to cause damage to vessel walls. This clamp is available in three sizes (listed below), and sold individually.
Sklar Cardiovascular Cooley Derra Anastomosis Clamp Specifications:
- Grade: Sklar.
- Surname: Cooley-Derra.
- Material: Stainless Steel.
- Instrument Type: Hemostatic Forceps.
- Curvature: Double Angled.
- Latex or Latex-Free: Latex-Free.
- Sterile or Non-Sterile: Non-Sterile.
- Disposable or Reusable: Reusable.
- Working Surface Style: 2X2 Rows of Nontraumatic Fine Teeth.
Sklar Cardiovascular Cooley Derra Anastomosis Clamp Size:
|52-6956||7 inches||Double Angled|
|52-6957||7.25 inches||Double Angled|
|52-6955||6.5 inches||Double Angled|
Sklar Cardiovascular Cooley Derra Ana...