Condition: Factory New
Ships from Sklar
- Phone: (610) 756-7863
Shop with Confidence
Price Match Guarantee
Sales Tax Exemption
Dedicated Account Managers
Not ready to buy just yet?
Sklar Foerster Sponge Forceps, also known as Foerster-Ballenger Sponge Forceps have fenestrated, serrated tips and a ratcheted locking mechanism that will securely grip gauze to absorb excess fluid and blood during surgery. Both straight and curved configurations are available. Straight Foerster Sponge Forceps that are longer are ideal for use in bariatric surgeries. Curved Foerster Sponge Forceps can be used in OB/GYN procedures to remove the placenta.
Forceps models listed below are all quality instruments that are reusable and made of the highest grade surgical steel and are sold individually.
Sklar Bariatric Foerster Sponge Forceps Specifications:
- Grade: Sklar.
- Material: Stainless Steel.
- Surname: Foerster-Ballenger.
- Curvature: Straight or Curved available.
- Instrument Type: Sponge Forceps.
- Latex or Latex-Free: Latex-Free.
- Sterile or Non-Sterile: Non-Sterile.
- Working Surface Style: Serrated.
- Disposable or Reusable: Reusable.
Sklar Bariatric Foerster Sponge Forceps Configurations:
|Part Number||Forceps Length||Curvature|
Sklar Bariatric Foerster Sponge Forceps