Condition: Factory New
Warranty: Until Use/Expiration
- Solid adhesive Aqua-Tac provides quick pick up, and consistently high quality recordings for long term monitoring with minimal skin reactions
- Hypoallergenic and latex-free
- Phone: (800) 903-6199
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
- Package Quantity
The Skintact Foam Offset Solid Gel Electrode (#FSVB011) features a stainless steel snap stud, Aqua-Tac liquid gel adhesion, foam with carbon-backed hinge backing, and an offest design.
Skintact electrodes are always made latex-free and from environmentally-friendly materials that may be disposed of using standard waste disposal procedures unless clinical protocol requires otherwise. Designed using proven biocompatible materials, these electrodes are kind on the skin while producing quality recordings.
The Aqua-Tac Gel on the back of this electrode is suitable for use in both long and short-term procedures. Solid adhesive Aqua-Tac provides quick pick up, and consistently high quality recordings for long term monitoring with minimal skin reactions. This solid gel gives added benefit of 100% skin surface contact.
Tested against all applicable standards, all Skintact ECG electrodes meet ANSI/AAMI EC12: 2000 on disposable ECG electrodes, ISO 10993 on biocompatibility and European Device Directive.
Skintact Foam Offset Solid Gel Electrode Features
Skintact Foam Offset Solid Gel Electrode Specifications
- Material: Foam, carbon-backed hinge.
- Size: 35 x 53 mm.
- Composition: Aqua-Tac Solid gel.
- Style: Offset electrode.
- Monitoring: High Performance Stress Monitoring.
- Quantities: 30/ pouch, 1500/ box, 6000/ case.
- Ambu: Blue Sensor.
- Burdick: Bluemax.
- Nikomed USA: 5521, 5525.
Skintact Foam Offset Solid Gel Electrode Package Quantity
- #FSVB011-bx: Box of 1500.
- #FSVB011-cs: Case of 6000.