Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The SeilerScope Compound Microscope (#SXS820) is Seiler's best selling entry level microscope. Standard 4x, 10x, 40x, and 100x (Oil) Achromat Lenses are perfect for most offices or learning institutions. The SeilerScope can also be equipped with video or plan attachments.
Warranty: Limited Lifetime.
SeilerScope Compound Microscope Specifications:
- Achromat Objectives: 4x, 10x, 40x, and 100x (Oil).
- Seidentopf Binocular Head: 30° Inclined, 360° Rotation.
- Eyepieces: WF10X / 18 mm.
- 6 V / 20 W halogen illumination.
- Coaxial coarse and calibrated fine focus control.
- Graduated, right hand double plated mechanical stage.
- Reversed four-hole nosepiece.
- Focusing tension adjustment knob.
- Anti-fungal system.
- 110 V or 220 switchable power supply.
SeilerScope Compound Microscope Literature:
SeilerScope Compound Microscope Spec Sheet
SeilerScope Compound Microscope Manual