The Seiler Titanium Loupes are a lightweight option that are perfect for users with prescription glasses (Rx). Add your prescription to these frames and enjoy the enhanced abilities of better sight.
All Seiler loupes allow the user to set your interpupillary, convergence, and declination angle for perfect optical alignment.
Seiler Titanium Loupes Features:
- 2.5X, 3.0X, and 3.5X Magnifications: Provides vision not attainable with the naked eye.
- High Resolution: Highest grade glass for excellent clarity.
- Watersealed: Optics are sealed to prevent dust and moisture.
- Double Hinge Flip-Up Design: For superior optical alignment.
- Lightweight: All frames are 100% titanium.
- Great Depth of Field: Comfortably extends the natural accommodation capability of the human eye.
- Widefield: Highly corrected optics that allows the entire mouth to be viewed.
Working Distance: Short (340 mm or 13.4"), Regular (420 mm or 16.5"), Long (500 mm or 19.7").
- Regular: Most common.
- Long: Generally used by a tall person.
Seiler Titanium Loupes Configurations:
2.5X Power Titanium Loupes: 2.5x magnification is the entry level magnification that provides a wide field of view, which is exceptionally easy to get used to, and is the most common magnification bought.
- 250LBL: Long, Blue.
- 250LBLK: Long, Black.
- 250LR: Long, Red.
- 250LS: Long, Silver.
- 250RBLK: Regular, Black.
- 250RBL: Regular, Blue.
- 250RR: Regular, Red.
- 250RS: Regular, Silver.
- 250SBL: Short, Blue.
- 250SBLK: Short, Black.
- 250SR: Short, Red.
- 250SS: Short, Silver.
3.0X Power Titanium Loupes: 3x magnification is the intermediate magnification level. The added magnification is good for a user that is familiar with loupes or has a need for additional magnification not provided by the 2.5x power.
- 300LBL: Long, Blue.
- 300LBLK: Long, Black.
- 300LR: Long, Red.
- 300LS: Long, Silver.
- 300RBL: Regular, Blue.
- 300RBLK: Regular, Black.
- 300RR: Regular, Red.
- 300RS: Regular, Silver.
- 300SBL: Short, Blue.
- 300SBLK: Short, Black.
- 300SR: Short, Red.
- 300SS: Short, Silver.
3.5X Power Titanium Loupes: The 3.5x loupe is the most powerful loupe level. This magnification level is used for specialists and users that have a smaller working field.
- 350LBL: Long, Blue.
- 350LBLK: Long, Black.
- 350LR: Long, Red.
- 350LS: Long, Silver.
- 350RBL: Regular, Blue.
- 350RBLK: Regular, Black.
- 350RR: Regular, Red.
- 350RS: Regular, Silver.
- 350SBL: Short, Blue.
- 350SBLK: Short, Black.
- 350SR: Short, Red.
- 350SS: Short, Silver.
Seiler Titanium Loupes Literature:
Seiler Dental Product Catalog
Seiler Surgical Loupes Catalog
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.