Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Seiler Microlux IV MOHS Compound Microscope (#MLX250) has all of the features required in a microscope for performing the MOH's dermatological procedure, including: high quality Infinity Plan Objectives, Kohler Illumination, and Coaxial Fine Focusing adjustment.
Warranty: Lifetime Limited (Optics and Mechanics) - Free from Defects / 3 Years (Electronics).
MOHs surgery involves the surgical removal of tissue, and examination of the tissue while the patient waits. The presence or lack of cancer cells informs the decision for or against more tissue removal.
Seiler Microlux IV MOHS Compound Microscope Specifications
- Infinite Plan Objectives: 2.5x, 4x, 10x, 40x, and 100x.
- Seidentopf Type Binocular Head: 30° Inclined, 360° Rotable.
- Kohler Illumination System: Halogen 12 V / 20 W.
- Eyepiece: WF10X / 20 mm.
- Condenser: Abbe Type N.A. = 1.25 with iris diaphragm.
- Nosepiece: Reversed quintuple click-stop revolving mechanism with multiple ball bearings.
- Interpupillary Adjustable Distance: 50 - 75 mm.
- Diopter Adjustable Range: ± 5°.
- Coaxial Coarse and Fine Focusing control.
- Double layer mechanical stage with removable slide holder (190 mm x 140 mm).
- Travel stage area 78 mm x 55 mm with a right-hand stage handle.
- Anti-fungal systems.
- 110 - 240 V universal power supply.