- Fully automatic
- Innovative G4 Technology automatically records and monitors every cycle 24/7 so the tedious task of manually logging cycle data can now be done automatically and error-free
- Uses only a small, specific amount of water required for each cycle
- Uses a heating device referred to as a "steam generator" which rapidly heats and converts water to steam in mere seconds
- Condition: Certified Refurbished
- Warranty: 90 Days
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The SciCan Statim 2000 Autoclave is a fully automatic sterilizer that allows you to save time as the instruments can be safely and effectively sterilized inside the operating room.
All certified SciCan Statim autoclaves include a power cable and a new preventative maintenance kit installed, which includes new gasket and filters. A new water bottle kit is included as well. We also perform a complete calibration to manufacturer specifications, spore test, and complete flush of the system.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
Healthcare practitioners in over 90 countries around the world rely on STATIM to protect their patients and staff from infection. STATIM's G4 Cassette Autoclave features innovative G4 Technology, now WiFi enabled, which automatically records and monitors every cycle 24/7 so the tedious task of manually logging cycle data can now be done automatically and error-free. STATIM G4 technology detects human or mechanical error thereby saving you time and money. Logging accurate cycle information has never been so effortless, simple and efficient.
Unlike conventional autoclaves that need to heat an entire reservoir of water, STATIM uses only a small, specific amount of water required for each cycle. The SciCan STATIM 2000 G4 uses a heating device referred to as a "steam generator" which rapidly heats and converts water to steam in mere seconds.
The thin stainless steel walls of STATIM's fully-removable cassette (or sterilization chamber) allows for rapid heating and cooling of the chamber. As a result, STATIM meets the conditions for sterilization and drying in a fraction of the time required by a conventional autoclave.
SciCan STATIM 2000 G4 Cassette Autoclave Features
- The STATIM G4 supports verifiable processes that are PIN protected with user-defined IDs so that staff members can be required to authorize a cycle. This encourages extra attention to process and creates a safer environment for both staff and patients.
- Integrated DataLogger stores all cycle information for the lifetime of the unit, which is accessible through multiple channels such as a USB port for manual retrieval, an Ethernet connection for web-based archiving or desktop printing, or an RS232 port for an external printer option.
- Using PPPD technology and a patented steam injection process - air is automatically forced out of the sterilization chamber.
- A high-resolution color touchscreen offers a vivid display of messages, current cycle information, and customizable icons all with extraordinary clarity.
- The touchscreen's fully adjustable contrast levels let you optimize the screen to the lighting in your steri-centre.
- Through the networked portal, you can view not only STATIM's current operations in real time, but also access cycle history, printing and validation information, and sterilization records.
- Capable of sending emails with cycle information errors directly to your dealer, the STATIM G4 will let qualified technicians know when service is imminent.
SciCan STATIM 2000 G4 Cassette Autoclave Specifications
- Machine Dimensions: 19.5" x 16.3" x 5.9" (49.5 cm x 41.5 cm x 15 cm).
- External: 16" x 7.7" x 1.6" (41 cm x 19.5 cm x 4 cm) including handles.
- Internal: 11" x 7.1" x 1.4" (28 cm x 18 cm x 3.5 cm).
- Sterilization Chamber Volume: 1.8 L (61 fl. oz.) U.S.
- Reservoir Volume: 4 L (140 fl. oz.) U.S.
- Weight (without water): 46 lb (21 kg).
- Top: 1.9" (5 cm).
- Sides: 1.9" (5 cm).
- Back: 1.9" (5 cm).
- Front: 18.9" (48 cm).
- Maximum Steam Temperature: 280 °F (138 °C).
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 341 kP abs (49.5 psia).
- Electrical Rating (+/- 10%): 115 V, 50 / 60 Hz, 11 A.
- Ethernet Port: 10/100 Base-T.
- USB Port: USB 2.0.
- Ambient Operating Temperature: 59 to 77 °F (15 to 25 °C).
- Ambient Operating Humidity: 25% to 70%.
- Maximum Altitude: Up to 6,600' (2,000 m).