Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The SciCan Statim 2000 Autoclave is a fully automatic sterilizer that allows you to save time as the instruments can be safely and effectively sterilized inside the operating room.
All certified SciCan Statim autoclaves include a power cable and new preventative maintenance kit installed, which includes new gasket and filters. A new water bottle kit is included as well. We also perform a complete calibration to manufacturer specifications, spore test, and complete flush of the system.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The Statim 2000 Autoclave is small enough to fit onto a portable cart, does not need installation, and requires only a wall socket to operate. Inside the operating room, sterilization ensures expertise and knowledge in handling instruments used for surgery.
The sterilizer uses a steam generator to sterilize and Dri-Tec Radiant Heat Drying Technology to dry instruments following sterilization.
This autoclave is often used by dentists and surgeons, and is fast enough to sterilize expensive Lasik, PRK, endoscopic, and cataract instruments, including phaco handpieces, between procedures.
SciCan Statim 2000 Autoclave Specifications
- Machine Dimensions: 19" (L) x 16.3" (W) x 5.9" (H).
- Cassette Size (Internal): 11" (L) x 7" (W) x 1.4" (H).
- Cassette Size (External): 16" (L) x 7.67" (W) x 1.6" (H).
- Reservoir Capacity: 4 L (140 U.S. fl. oz. Approximately 40 cycles).
- Weight: 46 lb (21 kg) without water.
- Shipping Weight: 54 lb.
- Clearance Required:
- Top: 1.9" (50 mm).
- Sides: 1.9" (50 mm).
- Back: 1.9" (50 mm).
- Front: 18.9" (480 mm).
- Maximum Steam Temperature: 280 degrees Fahrenheit (138 degrees Celsius).
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 341 kPa abs (49.5 psia).
- Electrical Rating (+/- 10 %): 100 V, 50 / 60 Hz, 11 A; 110 V, 50 / 60 Hz, 11 A; 220 - 240 V, 50 / 60 Hz, 6 A.