- Condition: Certified Refurbished
- Warranty: 90 Days
- Uses a steam generator to sterilize and Dri-Tec Radiant Heat Drying Technology to dry instruments following sterilization
- Often used by dentists and surgeons, and is fast enough to sterilize expensive LASIK, PRK, endoscopic, and cataract instruments, including phaco handpieces, between procedures
- Sterilization Chamber Volume: 1.8 L (61 U.S. fluid oz)
- Small enough to fit onto a portable cart
- Volume: 1 - 15 L
- Technology: Steam Pressure
- MFR: SciCan Ships from MFI Medical
- Phone: (800) 221-3046
Shop with Confidence
Price Match Guarantee
Sales Tax Exemption
Dedicated Account Managers
Not ready to buy just yet?
The SciCan Statim 2000 Autoclave is a fully automatic sterilizer that allows you to save time as instruments can be safely and effectively sterilized inside the operating room.
All certified SciCan Statim autoclaves include a power cable and new preventative maintenance kit installed, which includes a new gasket and filters. A new water bottle kit is included as well. We also perform a complete calibration to manufacturer specifications, spore test, and complete flush of the system.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The Statim 2000 Autoclave is small enough to fit onto a portable cart, does not need installation, and requires only a wall socket to operate. Inside the operating room, sterilization ensures expertise and knowledge in handling instruments used for surgery.
The sterilizer uses a steam generator to sterilize and Dri-Tec Radiant Heat Drying Technology to dry instruments following sterilization.
This autoclave is often used by dentists and surgeons, and is fast enough to sterilize expensive LASIK, PRK, endoscopic, and cataract instruments, including phaco handpieces, between procedures.
SciCan Statim 2000 Autoclave Specifications
- Dimensions: 19" (L) x 16.3" (W) x 5.9" (H).
- Internal: 11" (L) x 7" (W) x 1.4" (H).
- External: 16" (L) x 7.67" (W) x 1.6" (H).
- Sterilization Chamber Volume: 1.8 L (61 U.S. fluid oz).
- Reservoir Capacity: 4 L (140 U.S. fluid oz - Approximately 40 cycles).
- Weight: 46 lb (21 kg) without water.
- Shipping Weight: 54 lb.
- Clearance Required:
- Top: 1.9" (50 mm).
- Sides: 1.9" (50 mm).
- Back: 1.9" (50 mm).
- Front: 18.9" (480 mm).
- Maximum Steam Temperature: 280 °F (138 °C).
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 341 kPa abs (49.5 psia).
- Electrical Rating (± 10 %): 100 V, 50 / 60 Hz, 11 A; 110 V, 50 / 60 Hz, 11 A; 220 - 240 V, 50 / 60 Hz, 6 A.
SciCan Statim 2000 Autoclave - Certif...