- Chamber Dimensions: 10" x 13.5" (25.4 cm x 34.3 cm)
- Incorporates both pre-vac (to remove air) and post-vac (to help drying) cycles to ensure perfect steam penetration for any load
- Can be used to sterilize both wrapped and unwrapped instruments quickly and efficiently
- Can sterilize three full-size cassettes or up to 20 pouches at once
- Condition: Certified Refurbished
- Warranty: 90 Days
The SciCan BRAVO 17V Pre/Post Vacuum Sterilizer (#BRAVO-17V) includes a power cable and new PM (preventative maintenance) kit installed which includes a new gasket and filters. We also perform a complete calibration to manufacturer specifications, spore test, and complete flush of the system.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The BRAVO 17V is a fractionated vacuum sterilizer that incorporates both pre-vac (to remove air) and post-vac (to help drying) cycles to ensure perfect steam penetration for any load. It can be used to sterilize both wrapped and unwrapped instruments quickly and efficiently.
The BRAVO can sterilize three full-size cassettes or up to 20 pouches at once. Its speed provides rapid cycles for all types of instrument loads. This vacuum sterilizer is ideal for dental clinics, laboratories, surgical centers, and any other settings requiring rapid, reliable, and efficient daily sterilization.
SciCan BRAVO 17V Pre/Post Vacuum Sterilizer Features
- The BRAVO is one of the fastest chamber autoclaves on the market, sterilizing and drying instruments in as little as 24 minutes.
- Closed door drying and the Dri-Tec drying system work together to give you lightning fast and consistent dry loads every time, in turn allowing more loads to be processed daily.
- Single use Pull'n Push water system.
- Sterilization can be initiated by a single button. Once the BRAVO has been properly loaded, the user can choose from one of four pre-set cycles as defined by the user.
- Patented door locking mechanism and steam generation system.
- Single use water feature guarantees fresh water with every cycle. Fresh water reduces the build up of oils and debris.
- Rear automatic filling option can pull water from a 10 liter remote bottle placed up to six feet away.
- Direct-to-drain port facilitates automatic drainage eliminating the need to manually drain the reservoir.
- Numerous sterilization cycles with a wide array of parameters. This allows the user to choose the appropriate cycle for the load, either wrapped or unwrapped.
SciCan BRAVO 17V Pre/Post Vacuum Sterilizer Specifications
- Size: 22" x 19" x 16.5" (56 cm x 48 cm x 42 cm).
- Volume: 4.5 gallons (17 L).
- Chamber Dimensions: 10" x 13.5" (25.4 cm x 34.3 cm).
- Weight: 128 lb (58 kg).
- Voltage: 120 V, 20 A.
Environmental Operating Conditions:
- Temperature Rating: 15 to 40 °C.
- Relative Humidity: Max. 80%, non-condensing.
- Altitude: Max. 3,000 m (a.s.l.).
- Noise Level: < 60 db (A).
- Available: 10.
- Presets: 4.
- Preheating Time (from cold): ~ 10 minutes.
- Cycle Times:
|Cycles (134 °C @ 4 min.)||Cycle Times||Max Load Weight|
|Porous (handpieces) / Wrapped||35 minutes||-|
|Hollow (handpieces) / Unwrapped||27 minutes||13.6 lb (6.2 kg)|
|Solid / Wrapped||24 minutes||6.6 lb (3 kg)|
|Solid / Unwrapped||19 minutes||13.3 lb (6 kg)|