Shop with confidence at MFI
The Schuco S330A Aspirator includes an 800 cc disposable canister, tubing with filter, plastic molded base, and hospital-grade AC plug.
Warranty: 2 Years Limited - Free from Material Defects in Material and Workmanship.
The S330A is a reliable and durable aspirator that is versatile for both the home and hospitals. It produces over 40 lpm of suction power, with contents dispensed into the included disposable canister (other disposable canisters are available for purchase). The aspirator unit also includes a vibration-free gauge for accurate reading, and the canisters are secured in place using metal brackets. This model is mounted on a plastic molded base and is lightweight for transport.
Schuco S330A Aspirator Features
- Flow range higher than ever.
- Collection canisters feature improved scratch and flake resistance.
- High vacuum range for various suction needs.
- Vibration-free gauge for easy reading and vacuum control. The regulator gauge is encased in the base for protection and longer service life.
- Durable metal canister brackets accommodate a variety of collection containers.
- Molded plastic base is durable and easy to clean.
Schuco S330A Aspirator Specifications
- Dimensions: 15" (L) x 8" (W) x 10" (H) (381 mm x 203 mm x 254 mm).
- Weight: 11.5 lb (5.21 kg).
- Vacuum Range: Up to 560 mm Hg (22" Hg).
- Flow Rate: Greater than 40 lpm at regulator inlet.
- Power: 115 V, 60 Hz.
- Sound Level: Less than 58 dBA.
- Motor HP: 1/15.
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 104 °F (0 to 40 °C).
- UL approved; meets IEC 60601-1.
Schuco S330A Aspirator Accessories
The S330A Aspirator is commonly purchased with the following accessories:
- Disposable Canister - 800 cc (5/Case) (#S1160BA-RPL).
- Disposable Canister - 800 cc (70/Case) (#S1160BA-CS).
- Disposable Canister - 1200 cc (4/Case) (#S1160-RPL).
- Disposable Canister - 2000 cc (4/Case) (#S1160A-RPL).
- Reusable Collection Bottle, Glass - 750 cc (#S1161R).
- Suction Tubing Kit (1 each 72" and 15" blue-tipped PVC tubing, 1/4" ID) (#S610100).
- Disposable Hydrophobic/Bacteria Filter, 1/4" barb to 1/4" barb (3/Pkg) (#01-90-3928).
- Stand for Schuco portable aspirators (#S1125).
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.
We ordered this to hold us over until a part came came for our central suction. It works great, maybe not ideal for daily use, but definitely worth having as a back up so you're not rescheduling patients while repairs are being made.
Simple to put together. Made in China though. Tubing was in expired sterilization pouch/packet. Price was right.