Shop with confidence at MFI
The Schuco S130A Aspirator comes with a metal base, tubing with filter, collection device of your choice, and six foot electrical cord with hospital grade plug.
Warranty: 2 Years - Limited.
- #S130A-GLASS: Usually Ships in 3-4 Business Days.
- #S130A: Usually Ships in 6-8 Weeks.
The S130A is a reliable and durable aspirator that is versatile enough for both the home and hospitals. It produces over 40 lpm of suction power, with contents dispensed into the included canister/bottle (other disposable canisters are available for purchase). The aspirator unit also includes a vibration-free gauge for accurate reading, and the canisters are secured in place using metal brackets.
Schuco S130A Aspirator Features
- Flow range higher than ever.
- Collection canisters feature improved scratch and flake resistance.
- High vacuum range for various suction needs.
- Quick-connect tubing for all connections.
- Vibration-free gauge for easy reading and vacuum control.
- Durable metal canister brackets accommodate a variety of collection containers.
Schuco S130A Aspirator Specifications
- Vacuum Range: Up to 560 mm Hg (22" Hg).
- Flow Rate: Greater than 40 lpm at regulator inlet.
- Sound Level: Less than 58 dBA.
- Power: 115 V / 60 Hz.
- Weight: 18 lb (8.16 kg).
- Dimensions: 14" (L) x 8" (W) x 11" (H) (356 mm x 203 mm x 280 mm).
- Operating Temperature: 32 - 104 °F (0 - 40 °C).
- UL approved; meets IEC 60601-1.
Schuco S130A Aspirator Configurations
- #S130A-GLASS: With 750 cc Reusable Collection Bottle.
- #S130A: With 800 cc Disposable Canister.
Schuco S130A Aspirator Accessories
The S130A Aspirator is commonly purchased with the following accessories:
- Disposable Canister - 800 cc (5 per Case) (#S1160BA-RPL).
- Disposable Canister - 800 cc (70 per Case) (#S1160BA-CS).
- Disposable Canister - 1200 cc (4 per Case) (#S1160-RPL).
- Disposable Canister - 2000 cc (4 per Case) (#S1160A-RPL).
- Reusable Collection Bottle - Glass - 750 cc (#S1161R).
- Suction Tubing Kit (1 each 72" and 15" blue-tipped PVC tubing, 1/4" ID) (#S610100).
- Disposable Hydrophobic/Bacteria Filter - 1/4" barb to 1/4" barb (3 per Pkg) (#01-90-3928).
- Stand for Schuco portable aspirators (#S1125).
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.