The Schuco S130A Aspirator comes with a metal base, tubing with filter, and a collection device of your choice.
Warranty: 2 Years - Limited.
The S130A is a reliable and durable aspirator that is versatile enough for both the home and hospitals. It produces over 40 lpm of suction power, with contents dispensed into the included canister/bottle (other disposable canisters are available for purchase). The aspirator unit also includes a vibration-free gauge for accurate reading, and the canisters are secured in place using metal brackets.
Schuco S130A Aspirator Accessories
The S130A Aspirator is commonly purchased with the following accessories:
- Disposable Canister - 800 cc (5 per Case) (#S1160BA-RPL).
- Disposable Canister - 800 cc (70 per Case) (#S1160BA-CS).
- Disposable Canister - 1200 cc (4 per Case) (#S1160-RPL).
- Disposable Canister - 2000 cc (4 per Case) (#S1160A-RPL).
- Reusable Collection Bottle - Glass - 750 cc (#S1161R).
- Suction Tubing Kit (1 each 72" and 15" blue-tipped PVC tubing, 1/4" ID) (#S610100).
- Disposable Hydrophobic/Bacteria Filter - 1/4" barb to 1/4" barb (3 per Pkg) (#01-90-3928).
- Stand for Schuco portable aspirators (#S1125).
Schuco S130A Aspirator Features
- Flow range higher than ever.
- Collection canisters feature improved scratch and flake resistance.
- High vacuum range for various suction needs.
- Vibration-free gauge for easy reading and vacuum control.
- Durable metal canister brackets accommodate a variety of collection containers.
Schuco S130A Aspirator Specifications
- Vacuum Range: Up to 560 mm Hg (22" Hg).
- Flow Rate: Greater than 40 lpm at regulator inlet.
- Sound Level: Less than 58 dBA.
- Power: 115 V / 60 Hz.
- Weight: 18 lbs (8.16 kg).
- Dimensions: 14" (L) x 8" (W) x 11" (H) (356 mm x 203 mm x 280 mm).
- Operating Temperature: 32 - 104 °F (0 - 40 °C).
- UL approved; meets IEC 60601-1.
Schuco S130A Aspirator Configurations
- #S130A-GLASS: With 750 cc Reusable Collection Bottle.
- #S130A: With 800 cc Disposable Canister.
Schuco S130A Aspirator Literature
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.