Shop with confidence at MFI
The Schiller Tranquility II Patient Monitor includes 5 Lead ECG Cable, Adult Blood Pressure Cuff, Blood Pressure Hose, Analog Adult Oximetry Sensor, Analog SPO2 Extension Cable, Skin Surface Temperature Probe, Operating Manual, and Power Cord.
Warranty: 2 Years.
The Schiller Tranquility II Patient Monitor is a portable touchscreen monitor which can be used for adult, pediatric, and neonatal patients.
Tranquility monitors keep track of a variety of patient vitals, including ECG, NIBP, SpO2, Temperature, Respiration, and optional EtCO2 on certain units. At such an affordable price, and with such portability, this unit is ideal for busy practices.
Schiller Tranquility II Patient Monitor Specifications:
- Monitoring Capabilities: ECG, NIBP, SpO2, Temperature, Respiration, EtCO2 (optional).
- Power: 100 V - 250 V / 50 Hz- 60 Hz.
- Battery: Rechargeable Lead-Acid Battery.
- ECG Input: 3 or 5 lead ECG / respiration patient cable with no series resistance.
- ETCO2 Range: 0 - 99 mmHg.
- NIBP Method: Automatic oscillometric.
- NIBP Adult/Pediatric Cuff Pressure Range: 0 - 250 mmHg (0 - 33.3 kPa)
- Pulse Rate Accuracy: +/- bpm @ 40 - 120 bpm.
- Pulse Rate Range: 30 - 254 pbm.
- Screen Resolution: 800 x 600 pixels.
- Screen Size: 12.1€ (30.7 cm).
- SpO2 Accuracy: +/- 2% (70 - 100%), +/- 3% (50 - 69%), (0 - 49% unspecified).
- SpO2 Averaging: 8 beat average.
- SpO2 Range: 0 - 100%, adult / pediatric / neonate.
- Temperature Accuracy: +/- 0.2° F (+/- 0.1° C).
- Temperature Range: 82.4 - 109.8° F (28° C - 43.2° C).
- Operating Temperature: 66° F - 86° F (19° C - 20° C).
- Operating Humidity: 20 - 80% non-condensing.
- Dimensions: 16.25" x 7.25" x 12.5" (41.3 cm x 18.4 cm x 31.8 cm).
- Weight: 14 lb (6.35 kg).
Schiller Tranquility II Patient Monitor Configurations:
|Product Number||Built-In Printer||ETCO2|
Schiller Tranquility II Patient Monitor Literature:
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.