Shop with Confidence at MFIReturn Policy
The Schiller TMX-428 Treadmill includes two built-in accessory holders, 5 pre-programmed medical protocols, 5 pre-programmed fitness workouts, 5 user programmable workouts, dual stop switches, and a safety tether.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The TMX-428 is a self-calibrating treadmill used for the testing of cardiac and pulmonary conditions. It is an incredibly quiet, yet powerfully operating machine. It has a four horse power brushless motor and a smooth linear actuator which controls the treadmill's elevation.
The TMX-428 uses a 22 inch running belt, one of the widest in the industry, which is mounted on shock absorbing isolators to reduce impact for a comfortable patient experience. The low-profile deck provides easy access for sensitive and senior patients.
Schiller TMX-428 Treadmill Features:
- Smooth, quiet, zero-start, 4HP (6HP peak) hi-torque drive.
- Low-to-the ground, cushioned deck for patient comfort and safety.
- Safety handrails.
- Belt alignment system eliminates off-center running belts.
- Exceptionally accurate, self-calibrating speed and elevation.
- Prominent emergency stop button and patient safety tether.
Schiller TMX-428 Treadmill Specifications:
- Running Speed: 0.1 to 12 MPH.
- Step-Up Height: 7.5" (19 cm) from floor.
- Weight Capacity: 500 lb (227 kg).
- Braking on Patient Exit: 45 second duration upon stop.
- Drive Motor: 4.0 HP PWM DC brushless servo delivers 6.0 peak HP.
- Elevation Range: 0 - 25% self-calibrating.
- Floor Space Requirement: 33" x 78.5" (84 cm x 200 cm).
- Running Desk Surface: 22" x 63" (56 cm x 160 cm).
- Frame: Heavy-gauge steel epoxy powder coat in jet-black rail with white finish.
- Safety Siderails: Standard.
- Drive System: Heavy-duty 4 HP (6 HP peak) drive.
- #2.210046TMX110V: 110 / 120V AC, 50/60 Hz.
- #2.210046TMX220V: 220V AC, 60 Hz.