Shop with confidence at MFI
The Shiller T-Lite Patient Monitor includes an Adult Blood Pressure Cuff, NIBP hose, Adult Pulse Oximetry Sensor with Cord, 5 Lead ECG Cable, Skin Temperature Sensor Probe, Operating Manual, and Power Cord.
Warranty: 2 Years.
The Schiller T-Lite Patient Monitor is an incredibly portable, easy to operate touch screen patient monitor. The 7" touch screen display is easy to navigate and read. This patient monitor performs a variety of monitoring functions, including ECG, NIBP, Temperature, Respiration, Arrhythmia, and ST Segment Monitoring.
Schiller T-Lite Patient Monitor Specifications:
- Power: 100 / 240V AC, 50 / 60 Hz, 150V AC.
- Battery: Built-in battery with 2+ hours operating time.
- ECG Input: 5 Lead ECG Patient Cable.
- ETCO2 Range: 0 - 99 mmHg.
- NIBP Adult/Pediatric Cuff Pressure Range: 0 - 300 mmHg (0 - 40.0 kPa).
- Pulse Rate Accuracy: +/- 1% @ 30 - 100 bpm.
- Pulse Rate Range: 30 - 250 bpm.
- Respiratory Range: 0 - 120 rpm.
- Screen Resolution: 640 x 480.
- SpO2 Accuracy: +/- 2% (70% - 100%), +/- 3% (40% - 70%).
- SpO2 Averaging: 3 sec average.
- SpO2 Range: 0 - 100%.
- Temperature Accuracy: +/- 0.1° C.
- Temperature Rate Range: 77° F - 122° F (25° C - 50° C).
Schiller T-Lite Patient Monitor Configurations:
|Product Number||Built in Printer||EtCO2|
Schiller T-Lite Patient Monitor Literature:
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.