Shop with confidence at MFI
The Schiller SpiroScout PC-Based Ultrasound Spirometry System (#1.500000) includes:
- SpiroScout Base Station.
- SpiroScout Sensor.
- Spiral Cable Sensor to Base Station.
- USB Cable.
- (10) Nose Clip Standard.
- (50) ScoutTube Mouthpieces.
Warranty: 1 Year - Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
The Schiller SpiroScout PC-Based Ultrasound Spirometry System is a tabletop Spirometer that simultaneously measures flow and gas density providing all the necessary information about the volume and gas exchange from one single measurement, enabling the exact determination of all spirometric parameters.
This innovative system uses modern ultrasound hardware and the latest Windows-based programming techniques to offer a user-friendly spirometry solution for the diagnosis and treatment of obstructive and restrictive pulmonary diseases.
Schiller SpiroScout PC-Based Ultrasound Spirometry System Features
- High precision spirometry due to direct flow measurement.
- Real time BTPS correction, drift free, high accuracy.
- Different options available such as rhinomanometry, oscillatory resistance, capnovolumetry, emphysema test, dead space analysis.
- No volume calibration and no warm-up time necessary.
- Perfectly hygienic concept optimizing workflow and patient safety.
- No perceptible resistance and more comfort for the patients.
- ATS/ERS Compliance - full conforms to Gold Standards.
- Calibration free ultrasound flow sensor.
- Resistance-free measuring sensor.
- Real time exhaled gas determination with a resistance free measuring sensor.
- Real time ATP - BTPS calculation: The correction factors are calculated during the measurement.
- Calibration free ultrasound flow sensor saves time and lets you conduct more measurements.
- Easy to Use: Simply change the mouthpiece and get started.
Standard Measuring Applications:
- FVC Spirometry with Volume time graphs and Flow - Volume Loops.
- SVC Spirometry.
- ATS Compliance evaluation.
Schiller SpiroScout PC-Based Ultrasound Spirometry System Specifications
- Principle: Time.
- Measuring Range: 0 to +/- 18 L/s.
- Accuracy: < +/- 2% or 0.03 l/s
- Resolution: 0.001 l/s.
- Principle: Digital Integration.
- Measuring Range: Not limited, autoscaling feature.
- Accuracy: +/- 2% or 0.05 L.
- Resolution: 1 mL.
Measuring Range of the Ambient Sensors:
- Ambient Temperature: 0 - 50 degrees Celsius.
- Atmospheric Pressure: 500 - 1050 mbar.
- Humidity: 10% - 90% non-condensing.
- Ambient Temperature: 25 - 35 degrees Celsius.
- Atmospheric Pressure: 700 - 1050 hPa.
- Relative Humidity: 30 - 80% non-condensing.
- Max. Warm-Up Time: 0 (not measurable at stable ambient conditions).
- Max. Temperature Gradient: 3 degrees Celsius / Hour.
- Dimensions: 7.1" x 3.5" x 3.5" (18 cm x 9 cm x 9 cm).
Weight: 2.2 lb (1000 g).
- ScoutSensor: 0.41 lb (185 g).
- Base Station: 1.6 lb (730 g).
- Cable: 0.19 lb (85 g).
- Dead Space, Complete: 0.002 kPa/l/s, 18 cm3 (pediatric inlet available).
- Material: Polyethylene.
- Data Transfer to PC: USB 2.0.
- USB Connection: Connector A - connector B double shielded, 2x AWG24, 2 X AWG28.
- Standard: Powered via USB 2.0 Voltage 4.5 - 5.25 V DC Power Supply: 500 mA.
- Option: External AC Adapter.
- Quality Management: ISO 13485.
- FDA: 510(k) market clearance.
- MDD 93/42/ECC: CE Marked.
- Electrical Safety: EN 60601-1 (Third Edition).
Schiller SpiroScout PC-Based Ultrasound Spirometry System Accessories
The SpiroScout PC-Based Ultrasound Spirometry System is commonly purchased with the following accessory:
ScoutTube Disposable Breathing Tube:
- #2.100983: 50 Pieces.
- #2.100983100: 100 Pieces.
- #2.100983200: 200 Pieces.
Schiller SpiroScout PC-Based Ultrasound Spirometry System Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.