Shop with confidence at MFI
The Schiller LS-2208 Barcode Scanner (#SR20001R-UR) includes a power cable.
Warranty: 90 Days.
The Schiller LS-2208 Barcode Scanner is a handheld, lightweight barcode scanner for scanning patient charts. It is designed for continuous usage all day, every day, which significantly reduces downtime and repair costs.
Schiller LS-2208 Barcode Scanner Features:
- Wide working range: from near contact to 17 inches.
- High performance 1-D laser scanner guarantees accurate first time scanning.
- Always ready for the next scan, increasing productivity.
- Multiple interfaces available.
- Plug-and-play universal cable connects to any computing environment, eliminating setup and training time.
- Lightweight design reduces user fatigue.
- Advanced Data Formatting enables users to modify data prior to sending to host computer, reducing costly modifications to the host software.
Schiller LS-2208 Barcode Scanner Specifications:
- Scan Speed: 100 Scans / Second.
- Dimensions: 6" x 2.5" x 3.34" (15.2 cm x 6.4 cm x 8.5 cm).
- Weight: 0.33 lb (150 g).
- Scanner Type: Bi-directional.
- Light Source: 650 nm Visible Laser Diode.
- Pitch: ± 65°.
- Roll: ± 30°.
- Yaw: ± 60°.
- Print Contrast Ratio: 20% Minimum Reflective Difference.
- Electrical Input Voltage: 5 volts ± 10% at 130 mA typical, 175 mA max.
- Interfaces Supported: USB, RS232, Keyboard Wedge, IBM 468x/9x.
- Operating Temperature: 32° - 122° F (0° - 50° C).
- Storage Temperature: -40° - 158° F (-40° - 70° C).
- Humidity: 5% - 95% non-condensing.
- Drop Specifications: Unit functions normally after repeated 5' (1.5 m) drops to concrete.
Schiller LS-2208 Barcode Scanner Literature:
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.