Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Schiller ERG 911 S/Seat Ergometer (#2.210070) bicycle has been developed to provide easy testing for very heavy patients up to 300 kg. Intended for use with high-risk, elderly, or physically handicapped patients.
Schiller ERG 911 S/Seat Ergometer Features
- Large, rotatable LCD display (10 cm x 7.5 cm).
- Digital control through galvanically isolated RS-232 interface.
- Manual load control in step of 5 or 25 watt.
- 5 user-defined exercise test programs, freely programmable.
- Range of Revolutions: 30 - 130 n/min.
- Load Precision: 3% maximum ± 3 W.
- Time Intervals: 1 - 99 min.
- Dimensions/Basis: 40 cm x 130 cm.
- Weight: 60 kg.
- Maximum Patient Weight: 300 kg.
- Almost noiseless mechanism due to computer controlled eddy current brakes with torque measurement, independent of revolutions per minute.
- Load range 1 to 999 watt (independent of revolutions per minute); 5 to 20 watt dependent of revolutions per minute.
- Very high durability thanks to outstanding manufacturing quality.
- Excellent price-performance ratio.
- Extremely safe.
- Maintenance-free drive.
- Pleasant pedaling sensation.
- Suitable for obese patients.
- Thanks to it slow frame, easy to use even for elderly or handicapped patients.
- Easy programmable ergometry parameters.
- 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz (230 VAC also available*).
Note: If you would like 230 VAC, please call or specify in the comments section during the checkout process.