Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Schiller ERG 911 S Plus Ergometer has been developed and constructed according to the latest European guidelines for medical ergometers. Due to its flexible controlling technology and saddle fixation, the ergometer is suitable for stress-tests, sports medicine, cardiology, and rehabilitation.
Warranty: 1 Year.
Schiller ERG 911 S Plus Ergometer Features:
- Compatible with all Schiller Exercise ECG workstations.
- Large graphic LCD (10 cm x 7.5 cm).
- Automatic computer control via galvanically isolated RS-232 interface.
- Safe and stable steel/aluminum construction for patient weights up to 160 kg.
- Speed-independent load.
- Standardized saddle fixation for flexible operation.
- Load range 20 - 999 W.
- Very high durability thanks to outstanding manufacturing quality.
- Robust casing with acrylic coating, easy to clean.
- Excellent price-performance ratio.
- Extremely safe.
- Maintenance-free drive.
- Pleasant pedaling sensation.
- Thanks to its low frame, it is easy to use even for elderly or handicapped patients.
- Easily programmable ergometry parameters.
- 115 V (230 V also available*).
*If you would like 230 VAC, please call or specify in the comments section during the checkout process.
Schiller ERG 911 S Plus Ergometer Configurations:
- 2.210076: Manual Seat.
- 2.210078: Electrical Seat Adjustment.