Shop with Confidence at MFIReturn Policy
The Schiller Cardiovit AT-10 Plus Stress System with Treadmill includes:
- 10-Lead Patient Cable.
- 10 Snap Clip Electrode Adapters.
- 500 Disposable Electrodes.
- 1 Pack of Paper.
- Power Cable.
- Operating Manual.
- Interpretation Guide.
Warranty: 3 Years.
The Schiller Cardiovit AT-10 Plus Stress System with Treadmill combines resting ECG, exercise ECG, pacemaker measurement, HRV analysis, signal averaged ECG analysis, thrombolysis software, and spirometry in a single system.
This convenient system provides a simplified workflow for clinicians. It can be connected to the Schiller Data Management Information System SEMA-200 or the HIS.
The Cardiovit AT-10 Plus Stress Test System is available with either a 110 V or 220 V treadmill.
Schiller Cardiovit AT-10 Plus Stress System with Treadmill Features
- Built-in ECG Waveform LCD display.
- Built-in 8.5" x 11" printer.
- Built-in LAN, RS-232- and VGA Output ports.
- Full-featured, high-performance 12-lead resting ECG machine with interpretation and an extensive list of options to fit the needs of demanding medical and research organizations.
- Direct Function keys and on-screen menus allow for quick, simple, and reliable operation.
- Pre-programmed settings are activated at the touch of a button.
- Define preferred settings for monitor and paper outputs once and store them at the press of a key. This speeds up both learning and operation.
- Simplified workflows: the device can be connected to the Schiller Data Management Information System SEMA-200 or the HIS.
- Record signals of all 12 ECG channels over the past five minutes. This reduces the risk that important rhythm data might be overlooked. To save paper, you can transmit the full disclosure view of a five minute recording to the Schiller SEMA-200 data management system on your PC for editing or printout.
- Internal memory for up to 350 ECG recordings.
- Complete integration with the SEMA-200 cardiology data management system.
- Easy to read, high resolution 10.4" TFT color screen offers a clear presentation of all 12 ECG traces from every work angle.
- The seamless connection to the Schiller Information System SEMA or HIS rationalizes your work process and allows you to immediately review and evaluate your patient's ECG data.
- The optional WLAN function enables bi-directional communication with the SEMA Cardiology Information System via the optional Schiller Communication Module. You can quickly and easily view, edit, and archive patient data, reducing the risk of data entry errors.
Schiller Cardiovit AT-10 Plus Stress System with Treadmill Specifications
- Dimensions: 13.7" x 11.3" x 3.4" (348 mm x 288 mm x 87 mm).
- Weight (without treadmill): 9.3 lb (4.2 kg).
- Mains Voltage: 220 - 240 V (nominal), 50 / 60 Hz; 100 - 115 V (nominal), 50 / 60 Hz.
- Power Consumption: 14 VA - 28 VA (Max).
- Battery: Operation with built-in rechargeable battery.
Battery: Nickel Cadmium 9.6 V.
- Capacity: 2 hours normal use, 3 hours Standby.
- Battery Life: Under normal operating conditions, 4 years.
- Recharging Time: 90%: approx. 7 hours, 100%: approx. 15 hours.
- Printer: High-resolution thermal printing, 8 dots/mm (amplitude axis), 40 dots/mm (time axis), @ 25 mm/s.
- Memory: Storage for up to 40 ECG recordings. Further memory available with the extended memory option.
- Operating Temperature: 10° - 40°C.
- Storage Temperature: -10° - 50°C.
- Relative Humidity: 25 - 95% non-condensing.
- Pressure During Operation: 700 - 1060 hPa.
- ECG Leads: 12 simultaneous leads, Standard, Cabrera.
Schiller Cardiovit AT-10 Plus Stress System with Treadmill Configurations
- #9.173000E-110V: Includes 110 V Treadmill.
- #9.173000E-220V: Includes 220 V Treadmill.