The Ritter M3 UltraFast Automatic Sterilizer (#M3-003) is designed to be easy to use with a one-step loading operation, push-button cycle selection, and automatic door. Most importantly, your instruments are dry and ready to use at the end of every complete cycle.
Warranty: 1 Year - Defects in Material or Workmanship.
With the M3 UltraFast, sterilize unwrapped instruments in six minutes and pouched instruments in just over 10, with the touch of a button. It comes standard with the dependability and reliability that you expect from the Ritter name.
The M3 UltraFast Automatic Sterilizer is intended for use in medical and veterinary offices, hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, laboratories, and other facilities to sterilize heat and moisture stable reusable items that are compatible with steam sterilization.
Ritter M3 UltraFast Automatic Sterilizer Features
- Door Tray: Simple, one-step tray operation. Lightweight, durable stainless steel. Ergonomically designed handle for balance and comfort.
- Top Fill: Convenient access to water reservoir. Water level sensor provides intelligent system monitoring and feedback.
- Drain Access Panel: Front reservoir drain with on-board drain tube storage is practical and time saving.
- Quick Reference Guide and CD: On-board user instructions and interactive training CD provide handy, instant information.
- Condensate Tank: Traps and contains expelled steam. Quick release lid, convenient carrying handle, and water level sensor for efficient, worry-free use.
- Fast and easy to use for efficient instrument processing.
- Reliability and effectiveness for infection control insurance.
- Meets UL 61010-1 2nd edition, IEC 61010-2-040 1st edition, and CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60110-1 2nd edition.
- ASME Certified.
Ritter M3 UltraFast Automatic Sterilizer Specifications
- Overall Length: 22" (55.9 cm) with plug.
- Overall Width: 17.8" (45.2 cm).
- Overall Height: 6.9" (17.5 cm).
- Minimum Countertop Area: 22" (W) x 24" (D) (61 cm x 55.9 cm).
- 12.1" (L) x 7.6" (W) x 1.6" (H) (30.7 cm x 19.3 cm x 4.1 cm).
- 0.49 gallons usable volume (1.8 liters).
- 7.25" (W) x 11.75" (L) x 1" (D) (29.8 cm x 18.4 cm x 2.5 cm).
- Holds the Hu-Friedy Signa-Stat Cassette (6.5" x 10.5" x 1.25").
- Weight: 71 lbs (32.2 kg).
- Weight with Water: 80 lbs (36.3 kg).
- Shipping Weight: 80 lbs (36.3 kg).
- Water Reservoir Capacity: 1.2 gal (4.5 liters).
- 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 12 amps Single Phase.
- Boiler Heater Power: 1400 watts.
- Maximum Power Consumption: 1400 watts.
- A separate (dedicated) circuit is recommended for this sterilizer.
Ritter M3 UltraFast Automatic Sterilizer Literature
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.