- Unique 11" x 18" chamber gives it the distinction of having the largest sterilizing capacity of any standard countertop sterilizer on the market
- Automatic-opening door for ease of use and a quick drying time
- Includes two large and two small trays - Large: 9" (W) x 15" (L) x 1.1" (D) / Small: 6.6" (W) x 15" (L) x 1.1" (D)
- Self program controls enable you to create different cycle parameters to meet specific instrument processing needs
- Volume: 15 - 50 L
- Technology: Steam Pressure
Condition: Certified RefurbishedCondition: Certified Refurbished
Warranty: 90 DaysWarranty: 90 Days
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Ritter M11 UltraClave Automatic Sterilizer is a digital (automatic) steam pressure autoclave. The door automatically opens when the machine is in dry mode. It is one of the largest tabletop sterilizers on the market.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
With the emergence of many aggressive, infectious organisms, there is an ever-increasing need for efficient, effective instrument processing in your practice. The M11 is the largest member of the Ritter family of autoclaves. Its unique 11" x 18" chamber gives it the distinction of having the largest sterilizing capacity of any standard counter-top sterilizer on the market, making it perfect for larger packs and instruments.
This product is primarily used by veterinarians or surgeons, but is also used in a range of other settings, including active surgery center, medical practice, schools, industrial lab, doctor's clinic, or tattoo establishment.
Ritter M11 UltraClave Automatic Sterilizer Features
- Exclusive automatic-opening door for ease of use and a quick drying time.
- Large chamber for increased capacity.
Air Removal System:
- 1st Generation: Diaphragm Bellow System.
- 2nd Generation: Steam-Flush Pressure Pulse Air Removal System ensures proper steam penetration.
- Self program controls enable you to create different cycle parameters to meet specific instrument processing needs.
- Pre-programmed controls for convenience.
- LCD display for easy view of indicators.
- Meets UL 61010-1, IEC 61010-2-040.
- Meets CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1, CSA C22.2 No. 61010-2-040-07 Part 2-040.
- ASME Certified.
Ritter M11 UltraClave Automatic Sterilizer Specifications
- Overall Length: 23.8" (60.5 cm) with plug.
- Overall Width: 17.8" (45.2 cm).
- Overall Height: 17.8" (45.2 cm) with printer.
- Minimum Countertop Area: 17.8" x 21" (45.2 cm x 53.3 cm).
- 11" Diameter (28 cm).
- 18" Depth (45.7 cm).
- 6.5 gallons usable volume (24.6 liters).
- Two Large: 15" (L) x 9" (W) x 1.1" (D) (38 cm x 22.9 cm x 2.9 cm).
- Two Small: 15" (L) x 6.6" (W) x 1.1" (D) (38 cm x 16.8 cm x 2.9 cm).
- Unit Weight: 99 lb (44.9 kg).
- Shipping Weight: 131 lb (59.4 kg).
- Water Reservoir Capacity: 1.4 gallons (5.3 liters).
- 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 15 amps, single phase.
- 115 VAC has 1425 watt tubular immersion heater.
Ritter M11 UltraClave Automatic Sterilizer Configurations
- #MFI-MMK-M11-022-PREVIOUS: 1st Generation.
- #MFI-MMK-M11-022: 2nd Generation.
Ritter M11 UltraClave Automatic Sterilizer Accessories
The following accessories are compatible and commonly purchased with the M11 UltraClave Automatic Sterilizer:
- #002-0371-00: M9/M11 Printer Refill Kit.
Speed-Clean Chamber Cleaner:
- #002-0396-00: Single Bottle.
- #002-0396-05: Case of 12.
- #9A215001: M11 Horizontal Cassette Rack.
- #9A215002: M11 Vertical Cassette Rack.
- #9A226001: M9/M11 Sterilizer Pouch Rack.
- #9A307001: Tray and Cassette Removal Tool.
Ritter M11 UltraClave Automatic Sterilizer Literature
I bought this as a replacement for my previous Midmark. I was angry about having to spend so much money on an autoclave but was able to find this affordable option. They offered the same standard 1 year warranty and offered a 1 year extension that my dental supplier did not even offer. It took 2 ish weeks for delivery and arrived when the tracking said it would. I would buy from here again if I need to.