- Certified: 6 Months Parts. Extended Warranty available*.
- Factory New: 1 Year Against Defects in Material or Workmanship.
With the emergence of many aggressive, infectious organisms, there is an ever-increasing need for efficient, effective instrument processing in your practice. The M11 is the largest member of the Ritter family of autoclaves. Its unique 11" x 18" chamber gives it the distinction of having the largest sterilizing capacity of any standard counter-top sterilizer on the market, making it perfect for larger packs and instruments.
This product is primarily used by veterinarians or surgeons, but is also used in a range of other settings, including active surgery center, medical practice, dental office, schools, industrial lab, doctor's clinic, or tattoo establishment.
Ritter M11 UltraClave Automatic Sterilizer Features:
- Exclusive automatic-opening door for ease of use and a quick drying time.
- Large chamber for increased capacity.
- Steam-Flush Pressure Pulse Air Removal System ensures proper steam penetration.
- Self program controls enable you to create different cycle parameters to meet specific instrument processing needs.
- Pre-programmed controls for convenience.
- LCD display for easy view of indicators.
- Meets UL 61010-1, IEC 61010-2-040.
- Meets CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1, CSA C22.2 No. 61010-2-040-07 Part 2-040.
- ASME Certified.
Ritter M11 UltraClave Automatic Sterilizer Specifications:
- Overall Length with Plug: 23.8" (60.5 cm).
- Overall Width: 17.8" (45.2 cm).
- Overall Height with Printer: 17.8" (45.2 cm).
- Minimum Countertop Area: 17.8" x 21.0" (45.2 cm x 53.3 cm).
- 11" Diameter (28 cm).
- 18" Depth (45.7 cm).
- 6.5 gallons usable volume (24.6 liters).
- 2 Large: 9.0" W x 15.0" L x 1.1" D (22.9 cm x 38.0 cm x 2.9 cm).
- 2 Small: 6.6" W x 15.0" L x 1.1" D (16.8 cm x 38.0 cm x 2.9 cm).
- Unit Weight: 99 lbs (44.9 kg).
- Shipping Weight: 131 lbs (59.4 kg).
- Water Reservoir Capacity: 1.4 gallons (5.3 liters).
- 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 15 amps, single phase.
- 115 VAC has 1425 watt tubular immersion heater.
Ritter M11 UltraClave Automatic Sterilizer Options:
- MFI-MMK-M11-022: Certified unit is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
- *If you would like a custom extended warranty, please call or specify in the comments section during the checkout process. Additional cost may be applied. We will contact you before processing a custom order.
- M11-022: Factory New.
Ritter M11 UltraClave Automatic Sterilizer Literature:
Ritter M3/M9/M11 Automatic Sterilizers Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.