Condition: Factory New
Warranty: 1 Year
- Gas-spring assisted back section with an easy access backrest mechanism
- Easy-access tamper-resistant receptacles on both sides of the chair
- Adjusts in height from 18 - 37 inches
Ships from Ritter
- Phone: (844) 856-1233
Shop with Confidence
Price Match Guarantee
Sales Tax Exemption
Dedicated Account Managers
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Ritter 224 Barrier-Free Examination Chair includes wired foot control.
- Factory New: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
- Certified Refurbished: 90 Days.
Note: Factory new options include the chair base only. Upholstered top and armrests are sold separately. Certified options include the chair base and upholstered top.
The Ritter 224 Barrier-Free Examination Chair features a low seat height that improves accessibility to patients and reduces the likelihood of staff injury. This exam table is designed to offer low and high positioning heights so you can provide the best care to all patients, whether treating the elderly, expectant mothers, or patients with disabilities.
The 244 is available in several configurations. The standard table comes only with table base, accessory receivers, and footswitch. The advanced tables feature all of the benefits of the standard table but also include active sensing technology, heated drawer, pelvic tilt, and tamper-resistant receptacles. The Clean Assist feature is also available on model #224-003.
The Ritter 224 Barrier-Free Examination Chair was previously called the Ritter 224 Barrier-Free Examination Table.
Ritter 224 Barrier-Free Examination Chair Features
- Gas-spring assisted back section with an easy access backrest mechanism.
- Standard foot control is designed to make patient positioning quick, effective, and always within reach.
- Easy-access tamper-resistant receptacles on both sides of the chair provide a power connection for ancillary devices.
- Standard accessory receivers are designed to make the integration of accessories easy and efficient without tools required.
- Adjusts in height from 18 - 37 inches, improving accessibility to the exam chair and reducing the likelihood of staff injury.
- Using this chair with an automated vitals device like Midmark IQvitals or IQvitals Zone allows you to bring more to the point of care, not only saving time but helping reduce common transcription errors.
- All variants include accessory receiver.
- Advanced Features Tables include drawer heater, pelvic tilt, and receptacles.
- Optional stirrups and pelvic tilt help position patients properly and comfortably for lower-body examinations.
- Optional Clean Assist Roller System uses retractable roller base to easily and safely move the chair for cleaning.
Ritter 224 Barrier-Free Examination Chair Specifications
- Patient Weight Capacity: 500 lb (227 kg).
- Seat Height (Uncompressed): 18" Low / 37" High (46 cm / 94 cm).
- Seamless Upholstery Dimensions: 28" x 60" (71 cm x 193 cm).
- Length with Footrest Extended: 76" (193 cm).
- Pelvic Tilt: 5.5 degrees.
- Heated Drawer: 24.6 watt.
- Heated Drawer Temperature: 92 degrees F to 112 degrees F at 115 VAC input voltage, 70 degrees F ambient.
- Paper Roll Holder: Holds 24" x 3.56" dia. paper roll (61 cm x 9 cm).
- Electrical Receptacle: Electrical Draw 4 A.
- Table Weight: 409 lb (185 kg).
- Shipping Weight: 465 lb (211 kg).
- #224-001: 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 9A.
- #224-002: 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 11.5A.
- #224-003: 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 11.5A.
- #MFI-MMK-224-001: 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 9A.
- #MFI-MMK-224-002: 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 11.5A.
- #MFI-MMK-224-003: 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 11.5A.
Ritter 224 Barrier-Free Examination Chair Configurations
|SKU||Condition||Clean Assist Roller System||Active Sensing Technology||Drawer Heater and Pelvic Tilt||Tamper-Resistant Electrical Outlets||Includes Upholstery Top with choice of color|
Ritter 224 Barrier-Free Examination Chair Literature
Midmark Barrier-Free Examination Chair Model Matrix
Midmark Barrier-Free Examination Chairs Upholstery Chart
Midmark Upholstery Care and Maintenance Guide
Ritter 224/225 Barrier-Free Examination Tables Brochure
Ritter 224/225 Barrier-Free Examination Chair User Guide
Ritter 224 Barrier-Free Examination C...