Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Rhythmlink Disposable Single 7 mm Subdermal Needle Electrode (#RLSND107-1.5) provides superior quality and reliability in the operating room and clinic. Cost-effective and ultra-sharp, the electrode offers enhanced precision for easy skin penetration, and is cleared for both recording and stimulating.
Warranty: Until Use or Expiration.
Made of high-tensile strength stainless steel, the subdermal needle electrodes offer the quality you expect and deliver the patient comfort you need.
Rhythmlink Disposable Single 7 mm Subdermal Needle Electrode Features:
- Molded safety connector with ample built-in strain relief.
- Peel back pouch that allows for safe and easy transfer to the sterile field.
Rhythmlink Disposable Single 7 mm Subdermal Needle Electrode Specifications:
- Needle Length: 7 mm.
- Needle Diameter: 0.4 mm.
- Lead Length: 1.5 m.
- Lead Wire Colors: Black, white, red, blue, yellow, and green (6-color group 1).
- Needle: Stainless steel.
- Needle Hub: Polyvinylidene fluoride.
- Hub Diameter: 1.25 mm.
- Leadwire: Tinned copper with PVC jacket.
- Connector: DIN 42 802.
- Protective Cover: PVC, radio-opaque blue.
- Sterilized: Yes - ethylene oxide.
- Latex-free electrode.
- PVC-free packaging.
- Pouch, Transparent Layer: Polyethylene.
- Pouch: Tyvek.
- Pouch Size: 70 mm x 160 mm.
- Box: Paperboard.
Rhythmlink Disposable Single 7 mm Subdermal Needle Electrode Media and Literature: