Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Rhythmlink Disposable Single 19 mm Subdermal Needle Electrode (#RLSND113-1.5) provides superior quality and reliability in the operating room and clinic. Cost-effective and ultra-sharp, our electrodes offer enhanced precision for easy skin penetration, and are cleared for both recording and stimulating.
Warranty: Until Use or Expiration.
Quality recording and stimulating can only occur when you're using a quality product. Rhythmlink's Disposable Subdermal Needles are made of high-tensile strength stainless steel.
Rhythmlink Disposable Single 19 mm Subdermal Needle Electrode Features:
- A molded safety connector with ample built-in strain relief.
- Peel back pouch that allows for safe and easy transfer to the sterile field.
Rhythmlink Disposable Single 19 mm Subdermal Needle Electrode Specifications:
- Needle Length: 19 mm.
- Needle Diameter: 0.4 mm.
- Lead Length: 1.5 m.
- Needle: Stainless steel.
- Needle Hub: Polyvinylidene fluoride.
- Hub Diameter: 1.25 mm.
- Leadwire: Tinned copper with PVC jacket.
- Connector: DIN 42 802.
- Protective Cover: PVC, radio-opaque blue.
- Sterilized: Yes - ethylene oxide.
- Latex-free electrode.
- PVC-free packaging.
- Pouch, Transparent Layer: Polyethylene.
- Pouch: Tyvek.
- Pouch Size: 70 mm x 160 mm.
- Box: Paperboard.
Rhythmlink Disposable Single 19 mm Subdermal Needle Electrode Media & Literature: