- An aggressive hydrogel keeps the electrode in place
- One of the largest ground pads on the market
- Molded safety connector with ample built-in strain relief
Condition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory New
Warranty: Until Use/ExpirationWarranty: Until Use/ExpirationWarranty: Until Use/Expiration
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
- Lead Lengths
The Rhythmlink Disposable Ground Sticky Pad EMG Surface Electrode (40 per Box) is a versatile, robust pad that features an aggressive hydrogel which keeps the electrode in place.
Warranty: Until Use or Expiration.
As one of the largest ground pads on the market, Rhythmlink's Ground Sticky Pad EMG Electrode is built to ensure the necessary grounding needs during application are met. It features a molded safety connector with ample built-in strain relief.
Note: For best results, use Weaver Nuprep Skin Prep Gel prior to application.
Rhythmlink Disposable Ground Sticky Pad EMG Surface Electrode Specifications
- 100% disposable.
- Pad: Conductive vinyl layer coated with cotton micropore.
- Pad Backing: Mylar.
- Pad Size: 45 mm x 35 mm.
- Ground Hydrogel: AG603 sensing.
- Leadwire: Tinned copper with PVC jacket.
- Leadwire Color: Green.
- Connector: DIN 42 802.
- Sterilized: No.
- Latex-free electrode.
- PVC-free packaging.
- Pouch: Metallized foil.
- Pouch Size: 130 mm x 150 mm.
- Boxes: Cardboard.
Rhythmlink Disposable Ground Sticky Pad EMG Surface Electrode Lead Lengths
- #DECUG10026: 1.0 m.
- #DECUG15026: 1.5 m.
- #DECUG25026: 2.5 m.