Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
- Media and Literature
The Rhythmlink Disposable Bent Subdermal Needle Electrode provides superior quality and reliability in the operating room and clinic. Cost-effective and ultra-sharp, the electrode offers enhanced precision for easy skin penetration, and is cleared for both recording and stimulating.
Warranty: Until Use or Expiration.
Made of high-tensile strength stainless steel, the subdermal needle electrode delivers the quality you expect and the patient comfort that you need.
Rhythmlink Disposable Bent Subdermal Needle Electrode Features
- Molded safety connector with ample built-in strain relief.
- Peel back pouch that allows for safe and easy transfer to the sterile field.
Rhythmlink Disposable Bent Subdermal Needle Electrode Specifications
- Needle: Stainless steel.
- Needle Hub: Polyvinylidene fluoride.
- Hub Diameter: 1.25 mm.
- Leadwire: Tinned copper with PVC jacket.
- Connector: DIN 42 802.
- Protective Cover: PVC, radio-opaque blue.
- Sterilized: Yes - ethylene oxide.
- Latex-free electrode.
- PVC-free packaging.
- Pouch, Transparent Layer: Polyethylene.
- Pouch: Tyvek.
- Pouch Size: 70 mm x 160 mm.
- Box: Paperboard.
Rhythmlink Disposable Bent Subdermal Needle Electrode Configurations
|Product Number||Needle Length||Needle Diameter||Weight||Angle||Lead Length||Quantity|
|#RLSND116-1.5||13 mm||0.4 mm||0.471 lbs||35°||1.5 m||24|
|#RLSND116-2.5||13 mm||0.4 mm||0.608 lb||35°||2.5 m||24|
|Leadwire 6-Color Group 1: Black, White, Red, Blue, Yellow, and Green|
Rhythmlink Disposable Bent Subdermal Needle Electrode Media and Literature