- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: 1 Year
- The ideal capnography solution for all your CO2 monitoring requirements
- Proprietary sample cell protects internal NDIR components from contamination
- Common connector allows easy exchange between mainstream and sidestream monitoring
- Robust and long life pump reduces periodic maintenance
- MFR: Philips | Ships from Respironics
- MPN: ETCO2_Side
- Phone: (800) 722-9377
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Respironics LoFlo Side-Stream CO2 Sensor Module (LoFlo End Tidal CO2) (#ETCO2_Side) includes:
- Disposable Adult CO2 Nasal Cannula (#3468ADU-00).
- Adult/Pediatric Airway Adapter Set with Dehumidification Tubing (#3473ADU-00).
- Disposable Sampling Line Kit with Dehumidification Tubing (#3475-00).
Warranty: 1 Year - Free from Defects in Materials and Workmanship.
The LoFlo Side-Stream Module is the ideal capnography solution for all your CO2 monitoring requirements.
The Side-Stream Module can be used with the Edan M3B Vital Signs Monitor (#M3B.S and #M3B.M) and Edan Patient Monitors, such as the iM8, iM50, iM60, iM70, and iM80. The versatile module is also compatible with previous models, such as the iM8A, M50, and M80.
Respironics LoFlo Side-Stream CO2 Sensor Module Features
- Ideal for non-intubated patients.
- Proprietary sample cell protects internal NDIR components from contamination.
- Common connector allows easy exchange between mainstream and sidestream monitoring.
- Robust and long life pump reduces periodic maintenance.
- No calibration required.
- Unique accessories and supplies for all patients.
- Private label option.
- The LoFlo Sensor's small, lightweight package is designed to be shared. It is easily moved from room to room to connect to your device or during transport.
- Internal or External Application: Respironics offers the LoFlo engine for internal integration into your monitoring system.
- Mounting Options: Mount the sensor to a bed rail, IV pole, or leave as part of the system cabling.