Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Respironics Capno2 CO2 Mask uses mainstream technology to accurately measure end-tidal CO2 in noninvasive patients while also delivering O2. With Capno2 Mask, there's no re-breathing. And because the mask uses mainstream CO2 measurement comprised of fresh-gas delivery, Capnogram waveform distortions and occlusion difficulties commonly found with sidestream CO2 systems are eliminated.
Warranty: 1 Year - Free from Defects in Materials and Workmanship.
The Capno2 CO2 Mask can be used with the Edan M3B Vital Signs Monitor as well as Edan patient monitors, such as the iM8, iM8A, iM50, iM60, iM70, iM80, and Elite V8.
Respironics Capno2 CO2 Mask Features:
- Simultaneous oxygen delivery (minimum flow: 6 LM) and accurate mainstream ETCO2 monitoring.
- No re-breathing or gas mixing.
- Single patient use.
- Lightweight, clear, soft material.
- Sealed elastic strap ends.
- Common Applications: Emergency medical services, patient transport, critical care, procedural sedation, electrophysiology labs & all clinical areas where oxygen delivery and CO2 monitoring are needed.
Oxygen Delivery: Delivered FiO2 is dependent on patient's tidal volume and respiratory rate.
|O2 (LPM)||FiO2 Range|
|6||25 - 45%|
|7, 8, 9||30 - 60%|
|10, 11, 12||40 - 65%|
|13, 14, 15||45 - 75%|
Respironics Capno2 CO2 Mask Sizes:
- 9960PED-00: Pediatric.
- 9960STD-00: Adult.
- 9960LGE-00: Large Adult.