Condition: Factory New
Warranty: 13 Months
- Designed to perform a variety of functions, from routine exams to complex cardiac evaluations
- Source Consistency Filter designed to remove noise and maintain ECG integrity
- Examine historical ECG data throughout the exam with real-time full disclosure
- VERITAS algorithm provides 12-lead ECG interpretation for adults, adolescents, and children
- Phone: (800) 535-6663
The Quinton Q-Stress Cardiac Stress System includes a PC workstation with keyboard and mouse configured with cardiac stress application software (REV 6), 24" wide-screen color monitor, Z200+ thermal printer, Q-Stress front end (AM12Q or WAM) for signal processing, isolation transformer, system cart with base, keyboard tray, storage shelf, large storage drawer, side storage pocket, 10-lead ECG patient cable with leadwires, stress belt to support the patient cable, and local area network (LAN) support.
Warranty: 13 Months - Parts and Labor.
The Q-Stress is designed to perform a variety of functions, from routine exams to complex cardiac evaluations. The Cardiac Stress System is a customizable, scalable platform offering highly flexible configurations that can be adapted for each application, user, and site.
Quinton Q-Stress Cardiac Stress System Features
- Source Consistency Filter designed to remove noise and maintain ECG integrity.
- Label, store, print, and review events on the fly and include them in final report.
- Examine historical ECG data throughout the exam with real-time full disclosure.
- Optional wireless data acquisition increases workspace flexibility.
- WAM Wireless Acquisition Module digitally transmits ECG data, providing comfort and freedom of movement for the patient.
- VERITAS algorithm provides 12-lead ECG interpretation for adults, adolescents, and children.
Quinton Q-Stress Cardiac Stress System Specifications
- Power Requirements: 100/120 VAC 50/60 Hz 2.5 A nominal; 200/240 VAC 50/60 Hz 1.3 A nominal.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 32-bit or 64-bit, or Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.
- Standard: Bruce, Modified Bruce, Modified Balke, Naughton, USAF/SAM 2.0, USAF/SAM 3.3, Ramped-low, Ramped-medium, Ramped-high, Time-Ramp, and METs Ramp, Astrand (ergometer), pharmacological, and more.
- Custom: Up to 100 custom protocols assorted.
- AM12Q with AHA 10-electrode pinch or snap connectors.
- AM12Q with IEC 10-electrode-pinch or snap connectors.
- WAM module for wireless ECG acquisition with AHA 10-electrode-pinch connectors.
- WAM module for wireless ECG acquisition with IEC 10-electrode-pinch connectors.
- Lead Groups: Standard (Mason-Likar), Cabrera 12-lead.
- Display Format: 3, 6, 6x2, or 12x1 channels.
- Performance Standard: AAMI-EC11: gain accuracy, frequency response, CMRR, system noise, dynamic range, and input impedance.
- Display and Analysis Filters: Source Consistency Filter (SCF), muscle artifact, baseline wander, 40 Hz low pass, line frequency.
- In-Test: 12-Lead, average beat report, 1-page write screen, continuous rhythm, arrhythmia events.
- Final: Summary, tabular, worst case, average beats by stage or by minute, in-test ECG reports, trend graphs and peak exercise. Reports can be viewed, printed, saved in PDF format, emailed or exported in PDF, XML, and DICOM.
- Custom: Unlimited customizable reports.
- Outputs: TTL pulse and analog signals for QRS detection synchronization using any ECG lead.
External Device Interfaces:
- Treadmills: TM 55/65, Trackmaster TMX428 and TMX425.
- Ergometers: Compatible with Ergoline and Lode communication protocols.
- Blood Pressure Monitors: SunTech Tango+ and Tango M2.
- Thermal: High-resolution Z200+ with automatic feed and continuous printing capability (requires additional network port).
- Laser: Optional compact HP M501dn laser printer with high-quality print (recommended).
- Paper: 8.5" x 11" (letter) or 210 mm x 300 mm (A4).
- Network Interface: Microsoft-compatible networking for storage, distribution, and email; 100 Mbps connection or better is required.
- Paper: Smart (210 x 280 mm), perforated Z-fold thermal cued paper with full grid; 250 sheets stored in paper tray.
- Export/Communication Protocol/Format: TCP/IP, PDF, XML, HL7, DICOM.
- Remote Technical Service Interface: Remote service increases system uptime availability and decreases the user's requirement to assist the troubleshooting process. Available via network or desktop connections (only in the US).
- Display: 24" (609 mm), perforated Z-fold thermal cued paper with full grid; 250 sheets stored in paper tray.
- System Dimensions: 22.5" x 24.6" x 62.5" (57 cm x 63 cm x 159 cm).
- Weight: Approximately 270 lb (122.5 kg).
TM55 and TM65 Treadmill Specifications:
- TM55: 46.5" x 80.2" x 29.9" (118 cm x 204 cm x 75.9 cm).
- TM65: 46.5" x 90.2" x 29.9" (118 cm x 229 cm x 75.9 cm).
Running Surface Dimensions:
- TM55: 6.3" x 55" x 20" (16 cm x 140 cm x 51 cm).
- TM65: 6.3" x 65" x 20" (16 cm x 165 cm x 51 cm).
Optional Side Handrails Dimensions:
- TM55: 24" x 40" (61 cm x 102 cm).
- TM65: 44" x 40" (112 cm x 102 cm).
- TM55: 352 lb (160 kg).
- TM65: 375 lb (170 kg).
- TM55: 500 lb (227 kg).
- TM65: 525 lb (238 kg).
- User Weight Capacity: 500 lb (227 kg).
- Speed Range: 0.8 mph to 9.6 mph (1.3 km/h to 15.4 km/h) in 0.1 mph increments.
- Incline Range: 0% to 25%, in 0.5% increments.
- Low Voltage: 100/120 VAC @ 20 A; 50/60 Hz; NEMA 5-20R non-locking receptacle; Single-phase dedicated circuit.
- High Voltage: 200/230 VAC @ 10 A; 50/60 Hz; NEMA 6-15R non-locking receptacle; Single-phase dedicated circuit.
- Overall Dimensions:
Quinton Q-Stress Cardiac Stress System Configurations
|Product Number||Treadmill||DICOM||Touchscreen||Trigger Module Capability|