Shop with Confidence at MFI
The QRS Universal 12-Channel ECG (#Z-7000-0301) includes everything needed for accurate and comprehensive diagnostic testing:
- (100x) Resting ECG Tab Electrodes.
- (10x) Sure-Lock Snap and Tab Electrode Adapters (#5000-1917).
- Lead Placement Guide.
- Office Medic Software.
Warranty: 3 Years (Device) / 1 Year (Lead Wires and PC Connection Cable) - Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
The Universal ECG Resting 12-Channel unit turns an off-the-shelf computer into a full-functioning ECG. Connect the Universal ECG to a PC, laptop, or tablet to acquire, store, and analyze up to 12-channels of high-resolution ECG data. Perform resting ECG anytime, anywhere, with unparalleled ease-of-use.
The Universal ECG saves you money by eliminating thermal paper and calibration and minimizing required maintenance.
ECG testing has increased the diagnosis of heart disease. ECGs provide physicians a baseline to compare the health of a heart on a recurring basis. They also help diagnose, monitor, and treat patients with symptoms of heart health issues.
QRS Universal 12-Channel ECG Features
- Efficient: Reports are saved as PDFs on the PC. Easy connection to EMRs.
- Proven filtering and interpretation algorithms.
- Uses the Louvaine algorithm that had the best total accuracy of the nine popular algorithms compared by cardiologists to a standardized database of ECG tracings.
- Customizable Reports: Review and zoom into data with electronic calipers, enter comments, and modify the interpretation before confirming the results.
Office Medic Software: An easy-to-use software that ships with all QRS ECGs and spirometers. Office Medic allows you to acquire, store, and review diagnostic data using an off-the-shelf laptop, desktop, or tablet.
- Instantly stores the test data in its central database allowing you to manage and review it from anywhere.
- Create customizable reports in PDF, JPEG, and TIFF formats to integrate with your EMR.
ECG Reports Options:
- a) 3x4 Simultaneous.
- b) 3x4 Sequential.
- c) 6x2 ECG.
- d) 6x1 ECG.
- e) Averaged Complexes.
- f) Measurements Report.
- g) Avg. Zoom Report.
- h) Zoom Report.
- Language Options: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, and Japanese.
- Interpretation: Rhythm, Morphology.
- Narrative interpretation.
- Leads Off Indicators: Connection status for each lead is shown on Acquisition screen.
- Draws its power from the PC: No batteries are required - the power is drawn from the PC or tablet it is connected to by the USB port.
- Lightweight and Portable: The Universal ECG weighs less than 12 ounces and can easily be transported to new patient rooms, clinic locations, or any off-site location where an ECG needs to be performed.
- Ready to use out of the box.
- Manufactured under an ISO 13485 Registered Quality Management System. Also CE marked in accordance with MDD 93/42/EEC and has FDA 510K Clearance.
QRS Universal 12-Channel ECG Specifications
- Hub Weight: 250 - 335 grams (depending on cables).
- Hub Dimensions: 85 mm x 91 mm x 20 mm.
- Patient Leads: 12-Lead Cable (10 Patient Leads).
Patient Leads Length:
- Limb: 1 meter.
- Chest: 0.6 meter.
- PC Connection Length: 1.8 meters (USB A type connector).
- Electrode Connections: 4 mm Banana plug with "tab" or "snap" connectors.
- Gain Sensitivity: 5, 10, 20 mm/mV.
- Speed: 12.5, 25, and 50 mm/s.
- Input Range: +/- 6 mV.
- Acquisition Sample Rate: 1000 samples/second (Compressed to 500 Hz with peak picking and averaging algorithm).
- Heart Rate Range: 20 - 170 bpm.
- Display and Operating Console: Dependent on PC (supplied by user).
- Frequency Response: 0.05 - 175 Hz +/- 3 dB.
- Case Material: ABS Plastic.
- Defibrillation Protection: Patient leads are isolated from system and operator, with 4 kV protection.
- Common Mode Rejection: -60 dB (minimum).
- Supply Voltage: 4 - 16 V DC.
- Supply Current: Less than 17 mA DC.
- High Pass: 0.05 Hz 1st order.
- Low Pass: 170 Hz 1st order.
- Baseline Wander: Baseline reset by adaptive zeroing algorithm.
Notch Filter (Mains Noise Rejection):
- 50 Hz 4th order Butterworth, 49.1 to 50.9 Hz.
- 60 Hz 4th order Butterworth, 59.1 to 60.9 Hz.
- Low Pass (Muscle Artifact Filter): 35 Hz 4th order.
- Safety Standards: Complies with AAMI EC11, EN60601-1, EN60601-2, EN60601-2-25.
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 40 °C.
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 70 °C.
- Humidity: 85% maximum (non-condensing).