- Fits the 39 to 46 cm range
- Designed for patient comfort, durability, and accuracy, making the gathering of precise diagnostic data on many patients as simple as possible
- The oscillometric method senses pressure waves in the artery when occluded by pressure in the cuff
- A removable bladder plus the high quality material make it easy to clean, disinfect, or machine wash
- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: 90 Days
Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The QRS OptiFit Cuff - Large Adult (#713003-00) was designed for patient comfort, durability, and accuracy, making the gathering of precise diagnostic data on many patients as simple as possible. The Large Adult size fits the 39 to 46 cm range.
Warranty: 90 Days.
The Large Adult OptiFit Cuff is one of four available sizes compatible with the Opti ABPM (#710000-00), allowing patients of all sizes to be monitored accurately. It is both sold as an individual accessory and can also be found as a component of the Opti Performance Pack.
QRS OptiFit Cuff - Large Adult Features
- Oscillometric Measurement: The Opti system measures patients' blood pressure with the oscillometric method which senses pressure waves in the artery when occluded by pressure in the cuff. This method also enables the patients' heart rate to be measured.
- Patient Comfort: Soft, supple sleeve is made of lycra/nylon stretch material which gently hugs the arm to maintain cuff placement while promoting patient comfort.
- Durability: The high-quality, long-lasting cuff material provides a durable yet comfortable solution for repeated readings on multiple patients.
- Easy Cleaning/Disinfecting: A removable bladder plus the high quality material make OptiFit cuffs easy to clean, disinfect, or machine wash.
- Latex-Free/PVC-Free: Promotes patient safety.
- Easy Set-Up and Operation: The OptiFit cuff is worn around the non-dominant upper arm and inflated automatically at intervals pre-programmed during setup allowing patients to be worry and stress-free throughout the test.