Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The PURELL SINGLES Advanced Hand Sanitizer (2000/Case) (#9630-2M-NS) contains 2000 individual hand sanitizer packets in a bulk shipper pack.
Warranty: Until Use/Expiration.
The PURELL SINGLES are convenient and portable for single-time use. They can be distributed to a large group prior to activities, mealtimes, and more. Each packet contains just the right amount of the same trusted PURELL formula, which is capable of killing 99.99% of germs and bacteria.
PURELL SINGLES Advanced Hand Sanitizer Features
- Bulk pack is convenient for distributing to large groups.
- Contains a fragrance-free hand sanitizer.
- Kills 99.99% of germs.
- Intended for single use only.
PURELL SINGLES Advanced Hand Sanitizer Specifications
- Size: 1.2 mL.
- Case Pack: 2000.
- Case Weight: 11.46 lb.
- Overall Case Dimensions: 6.43" (H) x 13" (W) x 15.56" (D).
- Overall Unit Dimensions: 2" (H) x 0.12" (W) x 1.5" (L).
- Case Cu. Ft.: 0.75 ft³.
- Product Type Packaging: Packets.
- Store Below: 110°F (43°C).
- Country of Manufacture: United States.
- UPC (Each): 073852506969.
- Case UPC (GTIN): 10073852514268.
- Active Ingredient: Medicinal ingredient: Ethyl alcohol 70% v/v.
- Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Isopropyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol.
- Ingredients of ‘fragrance/parfum’ comply with the safety standards of the International Fragrance Association (IFRA) and can be found within the List of Consumer Goods Fragrance Ingredients.