Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The PURELL ADX-7 Dispenser is a compact, push-style dispenser that's compatible with ADX-7 700 mL refill bottles.
The PURELL ADX-7 Dispenser possesses a window on the front that allows for monitoring the refill levels. There's also a key included that converts the dispenser into a locking one. The slim, compact profile is compliant with ADA protocols and protrusion into walkways. This dispenser is available in White and Chrome finishes.
PURELL ADX-7 Dispenser Features
- Compact design is low profile and ADA-compliant for walkways.
- Front window shows refill levels.
- Included key converts dispenser to locking one.
- Available in white and chrome colors.
PURELL ADX-7 Dispenser Specifications
- Size: 700 mL.
- Case Pack: 6.
- Case Weight: 5 lb.
- Overall Case Dimensions: 11.88" (H) x 8.19" (W) x 10.12" (D).
- Overall Unit Dimensions: 9.79" (H) x 3.71" (W) x 3.94" (L).
- Case Cu. Ft.: 0.57 ft³.
- Dispensing System: ADX.
- Product Type Packaging: Wall Mount Dispensing.
- Refill Material: Lightweight PET plastic bottle, polypropylene collar, mixed material plastic pump.
- Refill Recyclability: Remove pump on refill for easy recycling.
- Refill Features: SANITARY SEALED refills are hygienic, and hold their shape while emptying completely with the patent-pending CONTROLLED COLLAPSE feature.
- Dispenser Material: Durable ABS Plastic with rugged polycarbonate view windows (both recycling code number 7).
- Mounting Options: Mounts to wall with included adhesive tape or optional hardware. Multiple hole pattern allows use of existing wall holes.
- Mounting Clearance: 3" (7.62 cm) clearance from bottom of dispenser to surface.
- Country of Manufacture: United States.
PURELL ADX-7 Dispenser Colors
- #8720-06: White.
- #8728-06: Chrome.