Condition: Factory NewCondition: Factory New
Warranty: LifetimeWarranty: Lifetime
- Large front window for monitoring refill levels
- Converts into a locking dispenser with the included key
Ships from MFI MedicalShips from MFI Medical
- Phone: (800) 321-9647
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The PURELL ADX-12 Dispenser (6/Case) has a slim design that's ADA compliant for protruding into walkways. A key is included to convert it into a locking dispenser.
The front of the dispenser has a window, which makes it easy for caregivers to monitor when refills are needed. The compact profile of the dispenser prevents it from becoming an obstacle in walkways, fulfilling the ADA requirements. It's available in White and Chrome finishes, and is compatible only with ADX-12 1250 mL refill bottles.
PURELL ADX-12 Dispenser Features
- Large front window for monitoring refill levels.
- Converts into a locking dispenser with the included key.
- Slim design is ADA-compliant for walkways.
- Must use with ADX-12 1250 mL size refills.
PURELL ADX-12 Dispenser Specifications
- Size: 1250 mL.
- Case Pack: 6.
- Case Weight: 7.87 lb.
- Overall Case Dimensions: 12.69" (H) x 9.62" (W) x 12.44" (D).
- Overall Unit Dimensions: 11.89" (H) x 4.64" (W) x 3.98" (L).
- Case Cu. Ft.: 0.88 ft³.
- Dispensing System: ADX.
- Product Type Packaging: Wall Mount Dispensing.
- Refill Material: Lightweight PET plastic bottle, polypropylene collar, mixed material plastic pump.
- Refill Recyclability: Remove pump on refill for easy recycling.
- Refill Features: SANITARY SEALED refills are hygienic, and hold their shape while emptying completely with the patent-pending CONTROLLED COLLAPSE feature.
- Mounting Options: Mounts to wall with included adhesive tape or optional hardware. Multiple hole pattern allows use of existing wall holes.
- Mounting Clearance: 3" (7.62 cm) clearance from bottom of dispenser to surface.
- Country of Manufacture: United States.
PURELL ADX-12 Dispenser Colors
- #8820-06: White.
- #8828-06: Chrome