Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer E3 Gel Refill - For ES6 (2/Case) (#6461-02) is designed for use in Food Processing facilities, and can kill 99.99% of foodborne pathogens.
Note: This is a refill only. Dispensers are NOT included.
Warranty: Until Use/Expiration.
The PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer E3 Gel formula is labeled by the NSF International as an E3 for cleaning in USDA-regulated food processing environments. It's also been labeled ECOLOGO Certified to Standard Name UL 2783 and is a USDA Certified Biobased Product. It's kosher, dye-free, and fragrance-free, and has been dermatologist-tested to be hypoallergenic.
The bottle has a SANITARY SEALED feature that prevents contamination, and is also transparent for easy monitoring.
PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer E3 Gel Refill Features
- Eliminates 99.99% of foodborne pathogens.
- Listed for use in USDA-regulated food processing environment departments.
- SANITARY SEALED feature prevents the refill from contamination.
- Dermatologist-tested to be hypoallergenic.
- Kosher, dye-free, and fragrance-free.
PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer E3 Gel Refill Specifications
- Size: 1200 mL.
- Case Pack: 2.
- Case Weight: 6.19 lb.
- Overall Case Dimensions: 9.75" (H) x 5.88" (W) x 7.75" (D).
- Overall Unit Dimensions: 7.3" (H) x 3.45" (W) x 5.18" (L).
- Case Cu. Ft.: 0.26 ft³.
- Dispensing System: ES6.
- Product Type Packaging: Dispenser Refills.
- Refill Type: Refill for ES6 dispensing system.
- Refill Material: Lightweight PET plastic bottle, mixed material collar, mixed material plastic pump.
- Refill Recyclability: Remove pump on refill for easy recycling.
- Refill Features: SANITARY SEALED refills are hygienic, and hold their shape while emptying completely with the patent-pending CONTROLLED COLLAPSE feature.
- Dispenser Material: Durable ABS Plastic (recycling code number 7).
- Store Below: 110°F (43°C).
- Country of Manufacture: United States.
- UPC (Each): 073852505825.
- Case UPC (GTIN): 10073852512974.
- Active Ingredient: Medicinal ingredient: Ethyl alcohol 70% v/v.
- Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Isopropyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol.
- Ingredients of ‘fragrance/parfum’ comply with the safety standards of the International Fragrance Association (IFRA) and can be found within the List of Consumer Goods Fragrance Ingredients.
- Meets UL EcoLogo Standard for Hand Sanitizer UL 2783.
- Meets USDA biobased Standard for hand sanitizer.