Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Burton UV Light with Magnifier pairs the UV light with a powerful magnifier in a handheld design. This handheld light makes it easy for users to accurately assess patients. Customers can purchase this configuration with either UV bulbs or White bulbs.
Warranty: 5 Years - Parts and Labor.
The Burton UV Light with Magnifier combines a 5 diopter magnifier lens with 2.25 times total power at a focal length of 8" (20 cm). It's back-lit by 6,000 hours of bulb life. The UV bulbs provide a UVA wavelength of 365 nm, and the white bulbs provide crisp, clear light for examinations.
Burton UV Light with Magnifier Features
- 6,000 hours of bulb life.
- 120 V standard, with 230 / 240 V model available.
- 4-light magnifier models include 5 diopter magnifier lens.
- Fluorescent bulbs produce UVA at an approximately 365 nm wavelength.
Burton UV Light with Magnifier Specifications
- Weight: 2 lb (0.91 kg).
- Light Source: UV or white bulbs.
- Bulb Lifespan: 6,000 hours.
- Power: 120 V standard.
- Shipping Weight: 3 lb (1.36 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: 13" x 8" x 5" (33 cm x 20 cm x 12.7 cm).
Burton UV Light with Magnifier Configurations
- #UV502: UV Bulbs - 120 V.
- #UV522: UV Bulbs - 230 / 240 V.
- #UV503: 2 UV and 2 White Bulbs - 120 V.
Burton UV Light with Magnifier Accessories
The UV Light with Magnifier is commonly purchased with:
- UV Light Wall Bracket (#1007090).
- UV Replacement Bulbs - White (4 per Box) (#0001127PK).
- UV Replacement Bulbs - UV (4 per Box) (#1003073).
Burton UV Light with Magnifier Literature
Having a small cat and kitten foster/rescue in NJ is a challenge (Sammyvale Animal Sanctuary) We have seen so many cases of ringworm. This woods lamp has helped tremendously. We can start treatment sooner and thus reduce the amount of time to cure these babies for adoption.