Shop with confidence at MFI
The Burton Super Bright Spot Examination Light - Floorstand mounts a heat-free, high intensity spotlight to a mobile caster base. This superior spotlight is portable and ideal for offices or close quarters in need of compact, powerful lights.
Warranty: 5 Years - Parts and Labor.
The Burton Super Bright Spot Examination Light is considered a superior alternative to fiber optic spotlights, as the Super Bright Spot produces a larger spot size and longer bulb life. This unique lamp can be secured via wall mount alongside work areas, or mounted to a mobile floorstand that can be transported around the office with ease. Dichroic reflectors keep the light cool to the touch, for a more comfortable patient and user experience.
The floorstand model consisted of a 4-wheeled base, with locking features on 2 out of the 4 wheels.This portable spotlight allows caregivers to easily transfer this light from room to room, or around large space, without sacrificing power or brightness.
The Burton Super Bright Spot Examination Light - Floorstand ships in 2 packages:
- Head: 12 lb / 44" x 12" x 7".
- Floorstand: 25 lb / 20" x 20" x 4".
Burton Super Bright Spot Examination Light - Floorstand Features
- 120 V Standard, with 230 / 240 V option available.
- Virtually heat-free spotlight for patient comfort.
- Floorstand model comes with flexible gooseneck arm.
- Floorstand equipped with four caster wheels, with locks.
- 2,000 hours of light, right out of the box.
Burton Super Bright Spot Examination Light - Floorstand Specifications
- Weight: 37 lb (16.78 kg).
- Floorstand Height: 46" (116.8 cm).
- Illuminance: 56,000 lux (5,185 footcandles).
- Spot Size: 4" - 5" (10 - 13 cm).
- Light Source: 20 Watt Halogen Bulb.
- Light Color Temperature: 3,400 Kelvin.
- Color Rendering Index: 98.
- Bulb Life: 2,000 hours (avg).
- Certifications: UL/IEC 60601-1, IEC 60601-1-2, EN/IEC 60601-2-41 and CAN/CSA C22.2, NO. 601.1 M90 certified.
Burton Super Bright Spot Examination Light - Floorstand Configurations
- #SB40FL: 120 V.
- #SB42FL: 230 / 240 V.
Burton Super Bright Spot Examination Light - Floorstand Accessories
The Burton Super Bright Spot Examination Light - Floorstand is commonly purchased with:
- Super Bright Spot replacement bulbs (4 per box).
Philips Burton Super Bright Spot Examination Light - Floorstand Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.