- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: 5 Years
- MFR: Burton Ships from Burton
- Phone: (800) 444-9909
Shop with Confidence
Price Match Guarantee
Sales Tax Exemption
Dedicated Account Managers
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Burton Outpatient LED Examination Light - Single Ceiling Mount (#OPLEDSC) is an energy-efficient alternative to traditional Halogen lighting. The ceiling mount provides a wide range of movement, while still maintaining and compact and non-intrusive design.
Warranty: 5 Years - Parts and Labor.
The Burton Outpatient LED Examination Light - Single Ceiling Mount is a low maintenance, top-performing light that also boasts an LED lifespan that's 10 times longer than Halogen bulbs. With 90,000 lux and a CRI of 95, the Outpatient LED can provide long-lasting, clear light without sacrificing skin tone rendering. The LED light is also heat-free, keeping patients and users comfortable.
The Y-shape design keeps the unit compact and free from light obstructions, for clear examinations. In addition, the exterior of the unit has a smooth finish with antimicrobial paint that prevents bacteria growth. The lamp and arm can be shifted up and down at 45° and the lamp head itself can rotate 330°. Overall, Outpatient LED Examination Light - Single Ceiling Mount can be a perfect fit for nearly any hospital and clinical setting, including veterinary offices.
The Burton Outpatient LED Examination Light - Single Ceiling Mount ships in 4 packages:
- Head: 9.05 lb / 21" x 21" x 6".
- Ceiling Mount: 8 lb / 15" x 14" x 7".
- Down Tube: 6 lb / 29" x 5" x 5".
- Extension Arm: 12 lb / 38" x 21" x 6".
Burton Outpatient LED Examination Light - Single Ceiling Mount Features
- Shadow-free lamp head design.
- Center handle allows for one-handed movement.
- Average 20,000 hours of light, right out of the box.
- Reduced maintenance needs.
- LEDs emit little to no heat for patient comfort.
Burton Outpatient LED Examination Light - Single Ceiling Mount Specifications
- Weight: 35 lb (15.88 kg).
- Single Ceiling Drop Tube Length: 20" (51 cm).
- Light Source: Light Emitting Diode (LED).
- Illuminance: 90,000 lux (8,361 footcandles).
- Light Color Temperature: 3,700 Kelvin.
- Color Rendering Index: 95.
- Number of Bulbs: 3.
- Bulb Life: 20,000 hours.
- Power: 42 watts.
- Certifications / Approvals: AAMI ES60601-1, IEC 60601-1-2, EN/IEC 60601-2-41 and CAN/CSA C22.2 NO. 60601-1 certified
- FDA Classification: FDA Class I, Examination Light.
Burton Outpatient LED Examination Light - Single Ceiling Mount Literature
Burton Medical Lighting Catalog
Burton Product Highlights / Lighting Guide
Burton Light Accessories and Replacement Bulb MatrixBurton Outpatient LED Examination Light Brochure
Philips Burton Outpatient LED Examination Light Installation Manual
Burton Outpatient LED Examination Lig...