Shop with confidence at MFIReturn Policy
The Burton APEX Surgical Light - Double Ceiling Mount provides twice the illumination range of a single APEX light, allowing for wide coverage in surgical units. The efficient design allows for easy maneuvering of the light and tight focus for nearly any manner of surgery.
Warranty: 5 Years - Parts and Labor.
The Burton APEX Surgical Light - Double Ceiling Mount contains two lamp heads, each housing 4 halogen bulbs. The center handle of the lamp head allows for easy one-handed positioning, and also functions as a focus gauge for the lights. With a head diameter of 24 inches each, the APEX lamps provide a whopping 120,000 lux of illumination. They are both secured to durable, drift-free arms with a combined reach of just over 5 feet. The lamp heads descend from a 360Â°-rotational joint with, and the head itself can be tilted 70° forward or backward.
This light source was specially designed for surgical facilities, including emergency care, trauma centers, outpatient surgery, plastic surgery, and more.
NOTE: Control box with intensity adjustment available for 120 V and 100 V models. Box is not included for 230 / 240 V models.
The Burton APEX Surgical Light - Double Ceiling Mount ships in 3 packages:
- Head: 39 lb / 33" x 33" x 17".
- Head: 39 lb / 33" x 33" x 17".
- Mount: 79 lb / 41" x 13.5" x 14".
- Extension Arms 1 & 2: 51 lb / 44.5" x 16.5" x 11.5".
Burton APEX Surgical Light - Double Ceiling Mount Features
- Customers can choose between models designed for 8 ft and 10 ft ceilings.
- Rated bulb lifespan is 1,400 hours.
- Center handle provides maneuverability and focus adjustment.
- Drift-free, trouble-free arm support.
- Combined illumination of (8) 50 watt halogen bulbs.
Burton APEX Surgical Light - Double Ceiling Mount Specifications
- Weight: 208 lb (95 kg).
- Illuminance: 120,000 lux (11,148 footcandles).
- Light Source: Halogen bulbs - 50 watt, 24 V; parallel wired for continuous light.
- Light Color Temperature: 4,200 Kelvin.
- Color Rendering Index: 95.
- Number of Bulbs: 8.
- Bulb Life: 1,400 hours.
- Light Field: 8" - 10" (20 cm - 25 cm).
- Depth of Illumination: 17" (43 cm) without refocusing.
- Power: 237 watts.
- Lamp Head Diameter: 24" (61 cm) each.
- Head Tilt: 70Â°, forward or backward.
- Lamp Housing Swivel Radius: 54" (137 cm).
- Maximum Recommended Ceiling Height: 10 ft (305 cm).
- Certifications / Approvals: UL60601-1 / IEC 60601-1 / IEC 60601-1-2 / IEC 60601-2-41; CAN/CSA C22.2 601-1 M90; CE marked.
- Battery Option / Emergency Electrical Power: Yes.
- Irradiance Emission: Below IEC recommended limit of < 1000W/m2 at highest intensity.
Burton APEX Surgical Light - Double Ceiling Mount Configurations
- APXDC8: 120 V - For use in the U.S.
- APXDC8SP: 120 V - SP Model. Refers to Spanish Language Manuals.
- APXDC825: 230 / 240 V - For use in Europe.
- APXDC825SP: 230 / 240 V - SP Model. Refers to Spanish Language Manuals.
- APXDC801: 100 V - For use in Japan.
- APXDC10: 120 V - For use in the U.S.
- APXDC10SP: 120 V - SP Model. Refers to Spanish Language Manuals.
- APXDC1025: 230 / 240 V - For use in Europe.
- APXDC1025SP: 230 / 240 V - SP Model. Refers to Spanish Language Manuals.
- APXDC1001: 100 V - For use in Japan.
Burton APEX Surgical Light - Double Ceiling Mount Accessories
The Burton APEX Surgical Light - Double Ceiling Mount is commonly purchased with:
- APEX replacement bulbs (6 per box).
- Sterile light handle covers (25 per box).
Burton APEX Surgical Light - Double Ceiling Mount Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.