Shop with confidence at MFI
The Burton AIM-100 Surgical Light - Wall Mount fixes a brilliant 3-bulb Halogen lamp to a wall base, with two adjustable arms for maximum movement.
Warranty: 5 Years Parts and Labor.
The Burton AIM-100 Surgical Light - Wall Mount is powered by a lamphead housing 3 quartz Halogen bulbs and 63,000 Lux of light intensity. The lamp is mounted on two arms, measuring in 31 and 32 inches in length. Together, these arms allow for a wide range of horizontal and vertical movement. This light configuration offers the compactness of a wall mount while still providing reach and height for nearly any treatment or procedure.
The Burton AIM-100 Surgical Light - Wall Mount ships in 3 packages:
- Head: 17 lb / 25" x 25" x 8".
- Floorstand: 23 lb / 27" x 25" x 8".
- Upright: 14 lb / 61" x 13" x 4".
Burton AIM-100 Surgical Light - Wall Mount Features
- Two arms, measuring 32 inches and 31 inches in length.
- Adjustable with one hand on center sterilization handle.
- Stays cool to the touch, even after hours of use.
- Limitless rotation for the ceiling mounts only.
- 63,000 Lux per lamphead.
Burton AIM-100 Surgical Light - Wall Mount Specifications
- Weight: 49 lb (22.23 kg).
- Light Source: Quartz Halogen Bulb - 35 W / 12 V / bi-pin.
- Illuminance: 63,000 Lux (5,852 footcandles).
- Light Color Temperature: 3,500 Kelvin.
- Number of Bulbs: 3.
- Bulb Life: 2,000 hours.
- Power: 133 Watts.
- Color Rendering Index: 97.
- Lamphead Diameter: 20" (51 cm).
- Light Field Diameter: 9.6" - 12" (25 cm - 31 cm).
- Depth of Illumination: 47" (119 cm).
- Minimum Ceiling Height: 8 ft (244 cm).
- Maximum Ceiling Height: 12 ft (366 cm).
- Certifications / Approvals: IEC/UL 60601-1 / IEC 60601-2-41 / IEC/EN 60601-1-2; CAN/CSA C22.2 601-1 M90 certified; CE marked.
Burton AIM-100 Surgical Light - Wall Mount Configurations
- #A100W: 120 V - For use in the U.S.
- #A103W: 230 / 240 V - For us in Europe.
- #A101W: 100 V - For use in Japan.
- #A102W25: 230 V - SP Model. Refers to Spanish Language Manuals.
Burton AIM-100 Surgical Light - Wall Mount Accessories
The Burton AIM-100 Surgical Light - Wall Mount is commonly purchased with:
- Set of 3 AIM-100 replacement bulbs.
- Sterilizable / Autoclavable handle.
- SterileÂ Handle Covers (25 per box).
Burton AIM-100 Surgical Light - Wall Mount Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.