The Pedigo 547 SLS Surgical Lounge Stretcher (#547-001) is a full function unit that allows for lounge positioning of the patient. It is the perfect stretcher for the support and transport of patients before, during, and after ophthalmic surgery procedures. Several unique features also make the versatile 547 ideal for ENT, plastic surgery, dermatology, emergency medicine, and general surgical procedures.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
Pedigo 547 SLS Surgical Lounge Stretcher Features
- Stainless steel side rails with built-in push/pull handles.
- Dual pump side hydraulic pedals.
- Single column hydraulic cylinder design.
- 15° pneumatic assisted Trendelenburg.
- Pneumatic assist fowler backrest.
- 8" casters with central brake and steer pedals.
- Four IV pole positions - located on each corner of seat section.
- Lounge positioning linked to Fowler with lock out.
- Restraint strap docking ports.
- True direction steering.
- Ready positioning feature.
- Lounge leg section, 1 1/8" surgical accessory side rail.
- White powder coat finish.
- Grey PVC bumper along litter side edge.
Pedigo 547 SLS Surgical Lounge Stretcher Specifications
- Weight Capacity: 400 lb (181.43 kg).
- Overall Length: 78.75" (200.7 cm).
- Overall Width: 29.5" (74.9 cm).
- Height Range (hydraulically operated):
- High: 31.25" (79.1 cm).
- Low: 21.25" (54 cm).
Articulating Head Rest:
- Up: 20°.
- Down: 30°.
- Fowler (pneumatic assist): 0 to 90°.
- Headrest Capacity: 40 lb.
- Siderails: 12" (above litter top) x 36" (long) (30.5 cm x 91.5 cm).
- Patient Surface: 77" x 27" (195.6 cm x 68.6 cm).
- Casters: 8" (20.3 cm).
- Trendelenburg Range: 0 to -15° head down, pneumatic assisted.
- Chair Weight: 247 lb (112 kg).