The Parker Aquagel Lubricating Gel is a clear, water-soluble, non-irritating lubricant. Compatible with natural and synthetic substances. The international choice for a non-sterile lubricating gel.
Warranty: Until Use or Expiration.
Parker Aquagel Lubricating Gel Features:
- Convenient flip cap.
- For hospital and medical use.
- Economical half U.S. gallon dispenser.
- Non-runny, viscous gel.
- Not a contraceptive.
Parker Aquagel Lubricating Gel Sizes:
- #57-05: 5 oz / 142 g Tube with Flip Top Cap.
- #57-20: Half U.S. Gallon (1.9 Liter - Hospital Size) Bottle with Pump.
- #57-05-CS: 5 oz / 142 g Tube with Flip Top Cap - Case (120 Tubes).
- #57-20-CS: Half U.S. Gallon (1.9 Liter - Hospital Size) Bottle with Pump - Case (4 Bottles).
Parker Aquagel Lubricating Gel Literature:
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.