- Maximum Vacuum: Approximately 71 cm Hg
- Designed to accommodate safety and space requirements of hospital operating rooms and clinical environments
- Dual mufflers makes it up to 50% quieter than comparable systems
- Fully compatible with Berkeley SafeTouch disposables and glass and plastic collection bottles from other manufacturers
Condition: Certified RefurbishedCondition: Factory New
Warranty: 90 DaysWarranty: 1 Year
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Olympus Berkeley VC-10 Vacuum Curettage System includes a foot pedal, two disposable plastic collection bottles, interconnecting tubing, and a filter.
- Certified Refurbished: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
- Factory New: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The Berkeley VC-10 is ideally suited for all clinical settings, and was designed to be simple to operate, easy to maintain, and highly reliable. Among many other uses, it is utilized to minimize the size of the kidneys in patients with specific kidney diseases in a fast, safe, and effective manner.
Careful attention was given to the Olympus/ACMI VC-10's design to make it ergonomic, as well as easy to transport, set up, and use. This AC-powered system features a quiet operating pump made possible by dual mufflers that makes it up to 50% quieter than comparable systems. The canister receptacles are recessed and inconspicuous. It provides an optional foot pedal control for surgeons, and an angled vacuum gauge that allows for convenient and easy viewing from the surgical field. A large storage compartment keeps supplies readily at hand. The device can reach optimum operating vacuum power in seconds.
The VC-10 is fully compatible with Berkeley SafeTouch disposables and glass and plastic collection bottles from other manufacturers.
Dilation and curettage (D&C) provides gynecologists with a means for surgical removal of part of the uterine lining or its contents via the cervix. Although traditionally performed by scraping with a curette, today's D&C options include suction curettage by vacuum aspiration with related disposables for fast, efficient in-office procedures.
Olympus Berkeley VC-10 Vacuum Curettage System Features
- Designed to accommodate safety and space requirements of hospital operating rooms and clinical environments.
- Can be used with a safety trap for automatic vacuum shut off.
Olympus Berkeley VC-10 Vacuum Curettage System Specifications
- Power: 115 VAC, 60 Hz.
- Dimensions: 25" (L) x 18.3" (W) x 38" (H) (65.3 cm x 46.4 cm x 96.5 cm).
- Weight: 110 lb.
- Horsepower: 1/3.
- Maximum Vacuum: The maximum attainable vacuum with the vacuum-adjust valve in the fully clockwise position, at sea level, is approximately 71 cm Hg.
- Leakage Current: Less than 150 µa.
Olympus Berkeley VC-10 Vacuum Curettage System Accessories
The following accessories are compatible and commonly purchased with the Olympus Berkeley VC-10 System:
- #F006: Medco High Flow Suction Filter (6/Box).
- #B1540: Medco Premium Aspiration Tubing (10/Box).
- *Compatible with all canisters.