Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The North America Mattress Phillips 134 Pad is designed for shorter procedures or short stay procedural/exam tables.
Warranty: 1 Year - Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
The X-Ray/Angio Pad comes with a Vynmed healthcare polyurethane coated vinyl cover with ultrasonic sealed seams that have been completely sewn together to provide protection from fluid penetration. The multi-layered, high resiliency, medical grade, layered urethane foam provides added comfort, support, and durability.
North America Mattress Phillips 134 Pad Features
- Compliant with fire code regulations and radiolucency requirements.
- Easy to clean.
Vynmed Healthcare Vinyl Cover (Top / Bottom):
- Soft-supple feel offers exceptional comfort.
- Water resistant.
- Stain resistant.
- Bottom Cover also includes a tear resistant double-sided coating and is self-deodorizing.
- Fire Barrier Protective Layer: Assembled between the cover and foam. It provides an additional layer of fire protection which helps this mattress pad meet California Technical Bulletin 129 and CFR 1633.
Certi-PUR-US Foam: Provides comfortable support. Includes a supportive foam base layer.
- Made without ozone depleters.
- Made without PBDEs, TDCPP, or TCEP ("Tris") flame retardants.
- Made without mercury, lead, and other heavy metals.
- Made without formaldehyde.
- Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission.
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 parts per million).
- Made in the USA.
North America Mattress Phillips 134 Pad Specifications
- Weight Capacity: 300 lb.
- Dimensions: 95" x 22".
- Mattress Weight: 15 lb.