- The system accommodates the testing requirements of inpatient multidisciplinary labs, outpatient screening facilities, or in-home monitoring arenas
- Real-time scoring and look-back of recorded data
- Customize workspaces for each technician
- Centralized database with over 3,500 parameters stored for each patient
- Condition: Certified Refurbished
- Warranty: 90 Days
Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Nihon Kohden Polysmith Sleep System includes a desktop computer with Windows 10 and Polysmith Version 8 software installed, 23" LCD monitor, keyboard, mouse, amplifier (#JE-912AK), remote headbox (#JE-915A), IR camera, and interconnecting cables.
Note: Laptop computer configuration is available. We have experts ready to assist you in selecting your equipment and supplies. Please contact us for a customized configuration. For personal service, use our live chat or give us a call.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
Nihon Kohden combines a suite of innovative sleep assessment programs, the latest in PC architecture, and a complete line of technologically superior amplifiers, allowing your lab to manage and assess patient data simply, efficiently, and with greater accuracy than ever before. The system accommodates the testing requirements of inpatient multidisciplinary labs, outpatient screening facilities, or in-home monitoring arenas.
Nihon Kohden Polysmith Sleep System Features
- Real-time scoring and look-back of recorded data.
- Customize workspaces for each technician.
- Multiple time bases on the same screen.
- Quickly score records with Polysmith one-click.
- Digital video up to 30 frames per second.
- Centralized database with over 3,500 parameters stored for each patient.
- Simple custom report viewer.
- Monitor and score data remotely over any TCP/IP network, including the internet.