Condition: Certified Refurbished
Warranty: 90 Days
- Includes choice of 16 or 32 channel amplifier, a desktop computer, monitor, interconnecting cables, and mobile cart
MPN: Does not apply
The Nihon Kohden Neuromaster MEE-1000 Intraoperative Monitoring System includes your choice of 16 or 32 channel amplifier, a desktop computer, monitor, interconnecting cables, all on a mobile cart. The computer is loaded with Windows 7 version 03-07. It is in excellent condition and refurbished to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
Note: Laptop available upon request. Please contact MFI Medical to personalize your order.
The Neuromaster MEE-1000 IOM System monitors SSEP/ABR/VEP Evoked Potentials as well as EEG, EMG, and TcMEPs. All measurements of the MEE-1000 IOM/EP are displayed in a format to facilitate rapid interpretation.
- EP and TcMEP waveforms are displayed and stored continuously and the acquired waveforms are displayed in a waterfall/cascaded format.
- EEG waveforms are displayed and stored continuously and/or periodically and the waveforms can be displayed in a waterfall format in either CSA or DSA.
- EMG waveforms are displayed and stored continuously and/or periodically. Measurement data can be displayed in the waterfall format or trend graph window. During all measurements, an event is time locked with every entry.
The Neuromaster utilizes the same EP software as the MEB product line, which eliminates the need for additional training and provides a seamless interface for current Nihon Kohden users.
The Neuromaster ease-of-use, flexibility, and multi-modality features make it the clear choice for all of your IOM needs.
Nihon Kohden Neuromaster MEE-1000 Intraoperative Monitoring System Features
- 16 or 32 Channel configuration.
- Sophisticated data management.
- Standard 5 or 10 Stimulators + 1 Low-Level Stimulator.
- Flexible software innovation.
- Menu window for IOM examination.
- Waterfall/Trendgraph window.
- Event window.
- EP window.
- EEG window.
- Free run (EMG) window.
- Remote monitoring.
Nihon Kohden Neuromaster MEE-1000 Intraoperative Monitoring System Specifications
- Dimensions: 340 mm (W) x 41 mm (H) x 355 mm (D).
- Weight: 5.1 lb (2.3 kg).
- Line Voltage: 100 - 240 VAC +/- 10%.
- Line Frequency: 50/60 Hz.
- Power Input: 75 VA.
Nihon Kohden Neuromaster MEE-1000 Intraoperative Monitoring System Configurations
- #MFI-NKD-MEE-1000: 16 Channel Amplifier.
- #MFI-NKD-MEE-1000-32: 32 Channel Amplifier.
Nihon Kohden Neuromaster MEE-1000 Intraoperative Monitoring System Literature
Nihon Kohden Neuromaster MEE-1000 Intraoperative Monitoring System Refurbishing
The Nihon Kohden Neuromaster MEE-1000 Intraoperative Monitoring System is refurbished to proper operating specifications by MFI Medical and subject to its rigorous certification process.
- Initial Inspection: Done by a biomedical engineer to test for functionality and determine any parts that need to be replaced. Using an oscilloscope MFI engineers determine which (if any) components need to be replaced and a signal generator to confirm the system provides accurate values.
- Disassembly and Cleaning: Equipment is fully disassembled for board-level intensive cleaning to remove all dust and debris and return to like-new condition.
- Repair and Replacement of Parts: Damaged or missing parts are repaired or replaced with original equipment manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts.
- Painting: Painted parts are repainted to restore equipment to like-new condition.
- Relabeling: OEM labels are replaced with new OEM labels.
- Reassembly: Equipment is reassembled while each part is inspected for accuracy and condition.
- Final Certification: Equipment is calibrated by our biomedical technicians and refurbished to proper operating specifications. Cosmetic condition is also inspected by our quality control team.