Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Newman Medical simpleABI-300 Manual System includes simpleABI 300 reporting software, the 8 MHz Vascular Probe (#D8), PPG Probe (#DPPG), PVR waveforms, (2) EZ Clean Vascular Cuffs - 10 cm (#CUFF-200), (2) EZ Clean Vascular Cuffs - 12 cm (#CUFF-210), (2) Disposable Digit Cuffs - 2.5 cm, Manual Aneroid (#PUMP-100), Mobile Carry Bag (#ACC-175), user manual, and quick reference guides.
Warranty: 2 Years - Full Parts and Labor.
The simpleABI-300 is a manual, PC-Based system made for basic ABI and TBI testing. It is cost-effective and easy to use. Reports are customizable and printable to any standard office printer. The ABI-300 reports are produced to be attached directly to ERM records in various formats. Simplicity and ease of use make this system a great value.
This simple ABI meets the standard for CPT code 93922. TBI testing is made possible with the PPG Probe (#DPPG) and Digit Cuffs.
One free installation is included with purchase of a Newman Medical simpleABI System. If you require installation for your previously purchased simpleABI System, please contact MFI Medical Equipment.
A one level upgrade (#ABI-300 to #ABI-400CL) is available for previously purchased systems. Please contact MFI Medical Equipment for a quote.
Newman Medical simpleABI-300 Manual System Features
- Automatic index calculation.
- Customizable reports.
- "Click and Capture" PVR waveforms.
- "Gold standard" 8 MHz doppler.
- Low battery indication via flashing LED power button.
- simpleABI reporting software displays pulse rate (beats per minute).
- Designed and manufactured in Denver, Colorado.
Newman Medical simpleABI-300 Manual System Specifications
- Weight: 6 lbs (2.75 kg).
- Battery Life: 10 hours.
- Operating Temperature: 50 to 104 °F (10 to 40 °C).
- Operating Humidity: 30 to 75%.
- Transport/Storage Temperature: -4 to 122 °F (-20 to 50 °C).
- Transport/Storage Humidity: 5 to 90%, non-condensing.
- Electrical Shock Protection: Type B Applied Part; Class II Equipment.
- Standards: IEC60601-1, IEC60601-2, IEC60601-2-37.
Newman Medical simpleABI-300 Manual System Warranty
- #ABI-300: Standard Full 2 Years.
- #ABI-300-WARR: Additional 1 Year Extended Warranty (for a total of 3 Years).
Newman Medical simpleABI-300 Manual System Media and Literature