Warranty: Full 5 Years.
The sensitivity of this probe reaches 56% beyond that of other dopplers. The XD Probe that accompanies this device has increased sensitivity at shallow depths (2-5 cm) where early fetal heart development occurs. The Digital Optimized Processing (DOP) of the doppler signal compliments the XD increased sensitivity, and the accompanying probe has a micro screen-covered speaker that does not allow debris to get in and inhibit the sound produced.
The Smart Recharge System (SRS) of this Doppler achieves significant cost savings over time, will hold a charge for years, and may be recharged more than 2000 times.
Each unit is individually tested and approved in Colorado, USA.
Newman Medical DigiDop Display Tabletop Digital Doppler Features:
- Increased sensitivity XD Probe.
- Micro-screen on speaker blocks out dirt, sand, and debris.
- State of the art Digital Optimized Processing (DOP).
- Individually tested in Colorado, USA.
- 56% more sensitivity than other probes.
- Smart Recharge System (SRS).
- Bright, wide angle LED backlit display that features fetal heart rate (FHR), probe-auto detection, battery status, and low battery indication.
Newman Medical DigiDop Display Tabletop Digital Doppler Specifications:
- Power: Rechargeable unit; 3 AA batteries.
- Dimensions: 9" x 6" x 3.5" (230 x 155 x 90 mm).
- Weight with Probe: 19 oz (540 grams).
Newman Medical DigiDop Display Tabletop Digital Doppler Probe Options:
- 2 MHz Obstetrical Probe: Used for late term pregnancy or larger patients.
- 2 MHz Waterproof Obstetrical Probe: Used for late term pregnancy, during water birth or larger patients.
- 3 MHz Obstetrical Probe: Used for early fetal heartbeat detection and throughout pregnancy.
- 3 MHz Waterproof Obstetrical Probe: Used for water applications, late term pregnancy, larger patients, throughout pregnancy and detection of early fetal heartbeat. .
- 5 MHz Vascular Probe: Used for deeper vessels in vascular applications. This 5 MHz features a large ultrasound beam and a replaceable cord.
- 8 MHz Vascular Probe: Used for peripheral vessels in vascular applications. This probe is for general-purpose use in vascular applications.
Newman Medical DigiDop Display Tabletop Digital Doppler Configurations:
- DD-990R-D2: Display Tabletop Doppler with 2MHZ Obstetrical Probe.
- DD-990R-D2W: Display Tabletop Doppler with 2MHZ Obstetrical Waterproof Probe.
- DD-990R-D3: Display Tabletop Doppler with 3MHZ Obstetrical Probe.
- DD-990R-D3W: Display Tabletop Doppler with 3MHZ Obstetrical Waterproof Probe.
- DD-990R-D5: Display Tabletop Doppler with 5MHZ Vascular Probe.
- DD-990R-D8: Display Tabletop Doppler with 8MHZ Vascular Probe.
Newman Medical DigiDop Display Tabletop Digital Doppler Literature:
Newman Medical DD-990R Fact Sheet
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Authorized returns must be returned within 5 business days from the date of authorization. We recommend submitting the tracking number via email.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.