Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Newman Medical DigiDop Display Tabletop Digital Doppler includes a high-sensitivity XD (Extended Depth) interchangeable probe of your choice.
Warranty: 5 Years - Full.
The DD-990R Doppler System features an easy-to-read wide angle LED backlit display screen, and can be recharged more than 2000 times.
The sensitivity of the XD probe reaches 56% beyond that of other dopplers. It has increased sensitivity at shallow depths (2 - 5 cm) where early fetal heart development occurs. The Digital Optimized Processing (DOP) of the doppler signal compliments the XD increased sensitivity, and the accompanying probe has a micro screen-covered speaker that does not allow debris to get in and inhibit the sound produced.
The Smart Recharge System (SRS) achieves significant cost savings over time, will hold a charge for years, and may be recharged more than 2000 times.
Newman Medical DigiDop Display Tabletop Digital Doppler Features:
- Increased sensitivity XD Probe (56% more than other probes).
- Micro-screen on speaker blocks out dirt, sand, and debris.
- State of the art Digital Optimized Processing (DOP).
- Smart Recharge System (SRS).
- Bright, wide angle LED backlit display that features fetal heart rate (FHR), probe-auto detection, battery status, and low battery indication.
- Individually tested and approved in Colorado, USA.
Newman Medical DigiDop Display Tabletop Digital Doppler Specifications:
- Power: Rechargeable unit; three AA batteries.
- Dimensions: 9" x 6" x 3.5" (230 mm x 155 mm x 90 mm).
- Weight (With Probe): 1.19 lbs (540 grams).
Newman Medical DigiDop Display Tabletop Digital Doppler Probes:
- #DD-990R-D2: 2 MHz Obstetrical - Used for late term pregnancy or larger patients.
- #DD-990R-D2W: 2 MHz Obstetrical (Waterproof) - Used for late term pregnancy, during water birth or for larger patients.
- #DD-990R-D3: 3 MHz Obstetrical - Used for early fetal heartbeat detection and throughout pregnancy.
- #DD-990R-D3W: 3 MHz Obstetrical (Waterproof) - Used for water applications, late term pregnancy, larger patients, throughout pregnancy, and detection of early fetal heartbeat.
- #DD-990R-D5: 5 MHz Vascular - Used for deeper vessels in vascular applications. It features a large ultrasound beam and a replaceable cord.
- #DD-990R-D8: 8 MHz Vascular - Used for peripheral vessels in vascular applications. This probe is for general-purpose use in vascular applications.