- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Made for monitoring blood flow at the extremities and performing toe/brachial index (TBI) exams
- Monitors blood flow with a beep after each pulse
- Replaceable PPG sensor
- Audio cord is NOT included
- MFR: Newman Medical
- Phone: (800) 267-5549
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Newman Medical Audio PPG Probe (#DPPG) is made for monitoring blood flow and performing TBI tests. The Photoplethysmography Probe is an excellent choice for taking a toe pressure for the Toe/Brachial Index exam, and also in any application for monitoring of blood flow at the extremities. The probe monitors blood flow with a beep after each pulse, and can be used with DigiDop Dopplers. When used in conjunction with the 1.9 cm Digit Cuff (#CUFF-240D), the PPG Probe can conduct TBI studies using the ABI-300 Manual System for ABI and TBI testing.
Note: Audio cable (#CBL-110) is NOT included, and must be purchased separately.
Warranty: 5 Years - Parts and Labor.
Newman Medical Audio PPG Probe Features
- DOP (digitally optimized processing) that produces up to 6x the signal compared to other dopplers.
- Replaceable PPG sensor.
- Compatible with user replaceable cords.
- For use with patients with incompressible arteries.
- Made in the USA.
Newman Medical Audio PPG Probe Specifications
- Weight: 20 grams (0.75 ounces).
- Dimensions: 4" x 1" (100 mm x 25 mm).
- 3.5 foot cord.