Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Newman Medical 8 MHz Vascular Probe (#D8) has a pen tip and the most sensitivity for surface vessels. This probe detects accurate vessel location for ABI. The 8 MHz Probe features digitally optimized processing, and produces 6x the signal of other doppler probes.
Warranty: Full 5 Years Parts & Labor.
This probe is to be used with Newman Medical DigiDop Dopplers. All Newman Medical probes and dopplers are made in the U.S.
Newman Medical 8 MHz Vascular Probe Features:
- 8 MHz pen tip vascular beam.
- Optimized for peripheral vessels in vascular applications.
- User replaceable cord.
- Digitally optimized processing (DOP).
Newman Medical 8 MHz Vascular Probe Specifications:
- Dimensions: 4.5" x 1.0" (115 mm x 25 mm).
- Weight: 20 grams (0.75 ounces).
Newman Medical 8 MHz Vascular Probe Literature:
Newman Medical 8 MHz Vascular Probe Brochure