- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Capable of digitally optimized processing (DOP)
- Detects accurate vessel location for ABI
- Audio cable is NOT included
- MFR: Newman Medical Ships from Newman Medical
- Phone: (800) 267-5549
Shop with Confidence
Price Match Guarantee
Sales Tax Exemption
Dedicated Account Managers
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Newman Medical 8 MHz Vascular Probe (#D8) has a pen tip and the most sensitivity for surface vessels. This probe detects accurate vessel location for ABI. The 8 MHz Probe features digitally optimized processing, and produces 6x the signal of other doppler probes.
Note: Audio cable (#CBL-110) is NOT included, and must be purchased separately.
Warranty: 5 Years - Parts and Labor.
This probe is to be used with Newman Medical DigiDop Dopplers. All Newman Medical probes and dopplers are made in the U.S.
Newman Medical 8 MHz Vascular Probe Features
- 8 MHz pen tip vascular beam.
- Optimized for peripheral vessels in vascular applications.
- Compatible with user replaceable cord.
- Digitally optimized processing (DOP).
Newman Medical 8 MHz Vascular Probe Specifications
- Dimensions: 4.5" x 1.0" (115 mm x 25 mm).
- Weight: 20 grams (0.75 ounces).
Newman Medical 8 MHz Vascular Probe